UK Breaking News & Headlines

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
No, and behaviour like tonight means he will unlikely ever be named for his own protection.

Be angry, but don't be angry at people who have do all to do with it and who would help anyone in any way they can.

Absolutely sickening how they're hijacking this for their own racist agenda.
This! I mean, outside a Mosque says it all doesn't it.
It's bad enough what's happening there right now but I've seen comments claiming a riot in Liverpool on Saturday too.
I hope it doesn't encourage more attacks on Mosques across the country. I live within a 5 minute walk of 2

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
This! I mean, outside a Mosque says it all doesn't it.
It's bad enough what's happening there right now but I've seen comments claiming a riot in Liverpool on Saturday too.
I hope it doesn't encourage more attacks on Mosques across the country. I live within a 5 minute walk of 2
I just don't know how they're going to convince people to not, and by people I mean the mindless racist thugs. They were waiting for any excuse after Harehills. 🤬

1000021848.png
Makes me sick that I share air with people who condone this.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I just don't know how they're going to convince people to not, and by people I mean the mindless racist thugs. They were waiting for any excuse after Harehills. 🤬

1000021848.png
Makes me sick that I share air with people who condone this.
I won't even repeat the chanting I have just heard in the live. Disgusting.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I can't find any lives on tiktok from Southport, except the one (regizorul). Do you think it's because these thugs aren't streaming for fear of being so thick they throw their phone instead of a bottle/brick? I very much doubt it's because they've thought about how the police use such footage to press charges later on.

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I can't find any lives on tiktok from Southport, except the one (regizorul). Do you think it's because these thugs aren't streaming for fear of being so thick they throw their phone instead of a bottle/brick? I very much doubt it's because they've thought about how the police use such footage to press charges later on.
This regizorul one has a treasure box up 🤯
Saw a few comments saying "it's finished" like its been some kind of main event... thick, insensitive fs 🤬

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
They were spamming "wlm" before. There's more intelligent life in a bath mat.
I was on the phone from 9pm ish catching up with my friend who just came back from holiday, so missed most of the livestream, but I DID see that as 'most sent' and it was in the hundreds... that and "reform"
It's scary and enough this has happened tonight and vile that it's happened due to such a tragedy.
More intelligent life in a bathmat is putting it mildly... what the actual do is wrong with these people 😒
1000060504.jpg

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Tiktok Lives in Southport currently:

@kelhall84 seems to be the main live account atm.
@umirintho
@tyrone
@www.tiktok.com.admin1

Will edit to add if and when I come across others. Please note that some may no longer be live or may be banned.
@lottylaaa
@www.tiktok.com.admin1 is still streaming
@alex83748
@mikeydawber
@yeknowdascore

Last edited:
May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
From what I can find at the moment, it would appear that no injuries were reported by the police after Harehills, yet 39 officers have been reported as injured after EDL invaded Southport. "Respect our laws in our country" isn't it? fing dickheads. 🙄🤬

Harehills
1000021869.png
Southport
1000021867.png