UK Breaking News & Headlines

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire

More protests starting at 7pm
So many kids there 😢 what the do is wrong with these idiots?
People are commenting with watermelon emojis in the live.. I have literally no idea what they're supposed to mean, do you?

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
There's rumours that some protests have been moved to the 14th instead of the 7th, so please be aware tomorrow and next Wednesday. This is not a definitive list and is subject to change.

List of alleged protests on 7th &/or 14th:
  • Aldershot
  • Bedford
  • Birmingham
  • Blackburn
  • Blackpool
  • Bolton
  • Brentford
  • Brighton
  • Bristol
  • Canterbury
  • Cardiff
  • Chatham
  • Cheadle
  • Chelmsford
  • Derby
  • Durham
  • Glasgow
  • Hastings
  • Hull
  • Kent
  • Lincoln
  • Liverpool
  • Middlesborough
  • Newcastle
  • Northampton
  • North Finchley
  • Nottingham
  • Oldham
  • Oxford
  • Peterborough
  • Portsmouth
  • Preston
  • Rotherham
  • Sheffield
  • Southampton
  • Southend
  • Stoke
  • Sunderland
  • Tamworth
  • Walthamstow
  • Wigan

Source of the above list is from a discord the79thunit.osint on tiktok has up and running. The link to join can be found in their bio. They are don't appear to be in support of the protests.

Last edited:
May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
1000023520.png

If I wanted tobacco flavour, I'd go back to smoking cigarettes. Absolutely the sale of vapes to children needs to be stopped, but what miserable bastards to think that no adult can enjoy colourful branding and flavours other than tobacco. Why does the authoritve side of society attempt to force a dull, grey world on adults? Isn't being an adult punishment enough?

If they take away my vape flavours, then I say take away their flavours - only allow them to eat plain bran flakes for all meals and snacks.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
1000023520.png

If I wanted tobacco flavour, I'd go back to smoking cigarettes. Absolutely the sale of vapes to children needs to be stopped, but what miserable bastards to think that no adult can enjoy colourful branding and flavours other than tobacco. Why does the authoritve side of society attempt to force a dull, grey world on adults? Isn't being an adult punishment enough?

If they take away my vape flavours, then I say take away their flavours - only allow them to eat plain bran flakes for all meals and snacks.

Which Dickhead is saying this? Why can't us adults enjoy flavours too? It's almost like they want people to go back to the stinky things! Honestly , even some top Ministers vape so I hope they shut this down!

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Which Dickhead is saying this? Why can't us adults enjoy flavours too? It's almost like they want people to go back to the stinky things! Honestly , even some top Ministers vape so I hope they shut this down!
Dr Penelope Toff, chair of the BMA's public health medicine committee.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Kardashian GIF by E!

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Dr Penelope Toff, chair of the BMA's public health medicine committee.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Kardashian GIF by E!

I was raised in the era of `let people do what they want to do , their bodies their choice` now I like the idea of the smoking ban because no parent would want their children to be stuck in a nasty cycle like we've been with smoking, however I do still see the point of `free choice` , there's obviously lots of arguments of why the Smoking Ban is a good thing , I know some Conservatives were really unhappy with Sunak because it was a Conservative Government behind the thought of it and they're more freedom of choice. But just let people be people, we can take advice, you can tell us what is good and isn't good but if I'm not affecting other people with my Jam scone eliquid, leave me the do alone!

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I was raised in the era of `let people do what they want to do , their bodies their choice` now I like the idea of the smoking ban because no parent would want their children to be stuck in a nasty cycle like we've been with smoking, however I do still see the point of `free choice` , there's obviously lots of arguments of why the Smoking Ban is a good thing , I know some Conservatives were really unhappy with Sunak because it was a Conservative Government behind the thought of it and they're more freedom of choice. But just let people be people, we can take advice, you can tell us what is good and isn't good but if I'm not affecting other people with my Jam scone eliquid, leave me the do alone!
I was a very active smoker when the smoking ban inside pubs etc came in and I was all for it - it was 1000% the right move. But acting like adults don't like flavour is dumb. Why do I suddenly dislike anything but tobacco just because I'm old? It's weird and dumb.