AliceEvansGruff

• Thread starter @AliceEvansGruff
  • Start date
@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @joellie12345: Oh! This popped up at the top as I opened the laptop!

THANK YOU!

You've totally brightened my day! 😍😍😍

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @RonFilipkowski: Something about his little fingers doing those two-minute long air-quotes gave me the heebie-jeebies 😳

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @atrupar: Maybe we should give Mitchell a break after all she is new to politics

🙄

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @TonyEva92385840: If you click tweet there's a "translate tweet" question that comes up and you can see if I cheated or not! 😂

(Clue: I may have...)

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @TonyEva92385840: Well not to boast, but there was that one Mum made up when we were kids.

Where I was I-legga bo-legga bumping Bal?

I mean it's not exactly a language..😆

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @BadBradRSR: Not a great thought to have stuck in my head - the idea of all those bodies combined - ew - but a very true statement!

Thank you!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @TonyEva92385840: The Spanish is pretty fluent on a spoken level.

I wouldn't be able to teach it to another person. Like-wise my written Spanish is pretty off although I'm good at text messages!

I could teach French or Italian. In fact Beans is being home-schooled this term and I am!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @TonyEva92385840: Sadly I can only say a few words. For my sins - I deliberately behaved badly in my fast-track German class in 8th grade because those of us that were chosen of it had to give up Drama and PE.

My favorite subjects! Didn't seem fair.

Bit of an own goal, looking back though. 😳

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @MLMPrivate: Yes I'm like that.

On set I could learn my lines pretty fast, but if there was a verbal line-change made DURING the shooting of the scene I was hopeless! My brain had learned the original word!

(NOT good for tv where writers very often rewrite entire scenes overnight!😂)