AliceEvansGruff

• Thread starter @AliceEvansGruff
  • Start date
@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @eduk19831: Thank you!❤️

Yes mine too. It's what makes it so frustrating to plan anything!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @eduk19831: That's a good motto.
it's funny - when I was first ill it was more like intense fatigue - they thought I had ME/CFS for a while. The pain was secondary.

Nowadays it's pretty much just pain. But maybe that's because I have had to adapt - I sleep more + don't go out!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @eduk19831: That's pretty much what everybody I know who has one through it has said.

That our solutions are all different.

What's amazing though is when you meet other people how similar our journeys are. We definitely have the same illness. It's just we don't understand why!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @karenp974: Oh god that's a nightmare. That will definitely be contributing to how you're feeling. I am so, so sorry.

Although I'm not allowed to talk about it, I totally understand what you're going through and am sending so much love.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Wilderauthor: There must be, right? I get the feeling that some of them feel trapped. But it tends to happen at a very specific time in their lives. I can think of at least 5 cases just in people I know personally where this has happened at this time.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @kcbrookster: Apparently there is a place called the discal cell where it is strong enough not to affect flight or disturb cells.

That's where they put the sticker.

There's a link further down to them doing it.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

These are human beings he's talking about.
Actual people. With thoughts, dreams, families.
He doesn't give a s.
He's demonic.