AliceEvansGruff

• Thread starter @AliceEvansGruff
  • Start date
@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Darknight1969: LOL that did occur to me when I wrote it.

Then I thought maybe they were just checking the basic - you know- shape and size of what was coming at them before 'diving in' shall we say!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @TonyEva92385840: I'm ok Spesh. I'm down, I'm worried as hell about money, I'm slightly angry, I'm a bit worried about the babies but nothing I haven't dealt with before.

And I have you on my side and so many others which just swells my heart.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

Ok, let's break this down:

I am an abuser? Apparently not. According to the actual police, whose job it is to know this s, no, I am not. They came to this conclusion after talking to my kids.

How did you come to your conclusion?

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @AliceEvansGruff: Secondly

If I wasn't white I would be in jail?
Who the heck goes to jail because their husband abandons them and their kids?

If I went to jail the kids would go into care. Is that what you want?

My belief is you've read rantings of an unhinged person + WANT them to be real.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @AliceEvansGruff: So to sum up, you've embarrassed yourself.

And if it turns out to be you who called the police then I am coming after you with a civil suit. And I won't stop; until I have one.

People like you should be institutionalized anyway. You're unhinged.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Nopenope2019: I abuse my KIDS in public???

Holy s please help me report this unhinged woman.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @beatlebabe2000: Thank you.

I really am a nice person.

I think he wanted a way to get away, so he switched from "my angel I love you forever" to "I don't love you" over the space of about 5 days.

because he had somebody waiting.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @MissEllsBelles: Yes, somebody just told me that one of the harasses has 5,000 screenshots of things I've said on SM.

What a waste of her own life.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Genxpunk69: It's what we're all thinking. We're all sleeping in the same bed tonight and the house alarm is already on.

I heard from a come and go person tonight that there had been a plan to kill me. (I don't expect they'd be very good at it but am taking it to the police)

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @simbratca: Right? That's what amazes me. What motivates them to go to such lengths?

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @meiginalah: Thank you. It's exactly the way I am feeling today. Somebody wanted to separate me from the only things I have - those two beautiful humans that are so precious and who love me back like I love them.

I'm experiencing some kind of post-event shock.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @LexiRini: I don't know.
Somebody wants harm to come to me.

I just worry they'll go too far one time.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @myhalcyondaze: I'm sorry it happened to you!

Exactly! Single mothers giving all the love and making sure their kids feel safe - and somebody wants to burn that down. Makes me feel sick.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @nessymag51: Thank you Ness. I do feel done in. I'm also kind of scared to leave the house.

I just want it over but the hits keep coming.

Thank you for your kind words❤️

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @myhalcyondaze: Omg! You went through that and they went after YOU?

I am so, so sorry.

This seems to happen again and again. I'm here for you. I followed you. Thank you for sharing and again I am so sorry for your loss. ❤️