AliceEvansGruff

• Thread starter @AliceEvansGruff
  • Start date
@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @MLMPrivate: Yes that's the nutty thing!

It's similar to what's happening in politics. The trolls who tell lies about the candidates never have names or faces.

That's why I give this platform a year at most. EVERYBODY should be verified by twitter. Even if they decide to stay anonymous.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @soytejana: Aw! Bless you too!

I believe in kindness and love to all - whatever creed, color or station in life.

But I also believe in standing up to injustice. Your words have touched my heart. Thank you. ❤️

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @MLMPrivate: I did too! And it was what Jack said he intended to do years back. Verify everybody, but let them be anonymous if they want to ( I'm fully aware there are certain jobs that just CANNOT show their real faces on twitter)

But in case of abuse, at least twitter would know!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @AliceEvansGruff: But as you say - MONEY!

Because the more they delete and re-create troll accounts, the more ''accounts" twitter can tell their advertisers they're getting to.

The advertisers are kind of dumb if you ask me

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @VABVOX: Omg I can't believe this. I am so so sorry Victoria. I am absolutely devastated for you. I had no idea she was this close - the last I heard she was just going into hospital.

Sending so much love. 💔💔💔💔💔

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @DimSum345678: Absolutely. I have found so much solace here from other single mothers.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @casperthegh0st: REALLY creepy, no?

But people are screenshooting their screenshots, so god knows what they're going to answer when somebody finally asks them why they did all that.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @avabird42: Thank you my sweet Ava.

It was a shock, but I think it might work out in my favor.
Those people who said I was abusive, who said I drank all day and rolled on the floor.

Well the police came unexpectedly at 9pm on a Friday night and found an incredibly happy loving family!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @DonnaDon007: I know. They know too much for somebody on the outside. It's frightening.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @jnvetnurse: What a lovely person you are. Yes I'm ok thank you. Nervous still, but fighting!

Take care sweet girl! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Mikki1011: I know. They KNEW there was no abuse. And the police could tell even before they asked questions.

But when I first saw the police in my hallway I initially thought they were there to tell me somebody had died. I nearly threw up.

The panic caused to us all was so unnecessary.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Sian1972Sian: I'm blocked, but did somebody go after Fran's name?

My God how low will they go?

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @RoyalK90: Omg she lost BOTH her children before passing? That's just horrible. I'm so sorry. I'll bet the card did bring her great joy.

I wish people would keep their personal feelings about the Monarchy out of very kind stories like this.

Thank you for sharing. I'm sorry for your loss

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @FranPotter14: Yes I grasped that straight away! And then I read your profile and it all made sense.

Since the person had blocked me I was worried that maybe they had gone after you. Glad that they didn't!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️