Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Anyone seen the PLT try on haul yet? Why the hell does she always stand like a bloody show horse with one hoof on tippy toes?? A bloody gym set? She wouldn’t know what exercise was if it bit her on the arse. Waving your arms and trotters a round in your bedroom is not proper exercise Heather trot! Maccies with Paige again for another super size scoff fest! Makes me feel sick watching her stiff her balloon sided face
Show horse 🤣🤣 that’s cracked me up that has. She does it to appear slimmer I think 😳🤣 and I’ve no words for any of those outfits but the rolls on the top of her thighs and back of her knees, jeez! The floorboards fighting for their life too 🤣 how is she not waking up to the reality of her body.

And yeah maccies then old school cake and custard. Human dustbin.

didyeaye

May 6, 2024
ireland
I wonder does her family actually try to get her to go on a diet or even consider surgery because all jokes aside for woman in her early 30s shouldn’t be that size. No quality of life what so ever. The furthest place she goes is a supermarket or a dance hall on a Sunday and even at that she brings a weeks worth of food to stuff her face.

Who’sAsking

May 9, 2024
Dumphries
Anyone seen the PLT try on haul yet? Why the hell does she always stand like a bloody show horse with one hoof on tippy toes?? A bloody gym set? She wouldn’t know what exercise was if it bit her on the arse. Waving your arms and trotters a round in your bedroom is not proper exercise Heather trot! Maccies with Paige again for another super size scoff fest! Makes me feel sick watching her stiff her balloon sided face
Honestly the leg sends me every time. I am sure she is doing it to try and create a 'slim line' look (LOL), but it just makes her look ridiculous

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Yeah her weight and diet are alarming, curtailing her own quality of life and lifespan because of her food addiction… That in the wild pic of her in Nandos is absolutely shocking, the size of her arms 😳
Honestly the leg sends me every time. I am sure she is doing it to try and create a 'slim line' look (LOL), but it just makes her look ridiculous

I don’t get why she does this, like she’s morbidly obese so realistically isn’t going to hide that with her leg being at an angle…
Show horse 🤣🤣 that’s cracked me up that has. She does it to appear slimmer I think 😳🤣 and I’ve no words for any of those outfits but the rolls on the top of her thighs and back of her knees, jeez! The floorboards fighting for their life too 🤣 how is she not waking up to the reality of her body.

And yeah maccies then old school cake and custard. Human dustbin.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah her weight and diet are alarming, curtailing her own quality of life and lifespan because of her food addiction… That in the wild pic of her in Nandos is absolutely shocking, the size of her arms 😳

I don’t get why she does this, like she’s morbidly obese so realistically isn’t going to hide that with her leg being at an angle…
Her arms are massive 😮 she’s morphing into a sumo wrestler with the fat rolls everywhere.

Reactions: Anon_face_

pingpong

Apr 13, 2024
midlans
Happy thurrrrrrsday everrryyyyooonnnnnneeee. What’s everyone doing??? Working Becki we are working unlike you that’s going for a walk and don’t even get me started on that headband that makes her look like a literal boiled egg!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I hate it when “influencers” ask this, like what do you think most people are doing on a weekday? Working unlike those lazy bums

Happy thurrrrrrsday everrryyyyooonnnnnneeee. What’s everyone doing??? Working Becki we are working unlike you that’s going for a walk and don’t even get me started on that headband that makes her look like a literal boiled egg!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Eitak58

genesiscaress

Apr 15, 2024
Stoke
guys.... she stopped drinking fizzy popum!!! shes going be so skinny... becki bison in her new PLT gym set will be boucing round her roomum like a kids entertainer doing her 'workouts' 10x better now, cuz she will deffo 'see a difference' since cutting out fizzy popum.. this will only last until takeaway night

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She keeps saying she’s going to switch to the sugar free versions but she never does it more than one day before caving in again 🤣

guys.... she stopped drinking fizzy popum!!! shes going be so skinny... becki bison in her new PLT gym set will be boucing round her roomum like a kids entertainer doing her 'workouts' 10x better now, cuz she will deffo 'see a difference' since cutting out fizzy popum.. this will only last until takeaway night

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh

And replaces it with higher calorie smoovies and froot jooz 🙄🙄🙄

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Just watched the fizzy pop video… I swear she has had fizzy drinks in the past few weeks 🤥 Also she’s definitely still drinking sugary juices/squashes so where is the health benefit in cutting out fizzy drinks specifically? It’s not the fizziness that’s the problem, it’s the sugar 😂 Haven’t seen any water in her vids

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
But she hasn’t had fizzy drinks in the past few weeks apparently 🤣 These are both from less than two weeks ago

IMG_9472.jpeg

IMG_9473.jpeg

Reactions: sosigdawg
Mar 8, 2024
So she’s cut out fizzy drinks (fizzy pop absolutely fing not able to listen to that!) but she gets two sets of chips in one day.
Over coming a fear of tuna incase she spills it and smells of tuna all day.. 1. You could
just change ya scruffy t if ya did spill it. 2. Maybe don’t scran it like a savage and you wouldn’t spill it and 3. You possibly smell of tuna anyway so getting some on you shouldn’t worry you.

Also you need to cut out a do tonne more then just fizzy drinks

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She ain’t cutting out anything. We already know she’s a secret eater so the fizzy pop will just now mostly feature in that part of her diet TT doesn’t see. She thinks people are as thick as her.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I bet she doesn’t understand why everybody tells her she’s obese and needs to lose weight, she thinks she’s fine the way she is 🥴

Like with any addiction you’ve got to want to change but more importantly admit you have a problem. I genuinely don’t think she believes she’s got a problem.

Reactions: PiefaceG

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
That massive spread of beige junk from Iceland she’s making for dinner 🥴 Probably thinks it counts as “home cooking” too 🙄 Unbelievable how greedy she is, no need for that much food

Status
Not open for further replies.