Boombox @Winters______

pink_panther

Mar 18, 2024
Nowhere you are.
So Kazzy has spent the last few months building up a clapper community under the pretences she's changed and plm doesn't exist only for Aki to join her clapper last night and announce it's been a plan all along, he'll be joining Kazzy and Dippers server, dipper has left, kazzy couldn't stop laughing which is leaving all these people who fell for Kazzys poor me act in a vulnerable position. She's basically been grooming people to be the next plm.
It's Easter .. are you okay? "Grooming people" are you fing mad 🤣🤣🤣

hellokitty

Feb 27, 2024
United kingdom
So Kazzy has spent the last few months building up a clapper community under the pretences she's changed and plm doesn't exist only for Aki to join her clapper last night and announce it's been a plan all along, he'll be joining Kazzy and Dippers server, dipper has left, kazzy couldn't stop laughing which is leaving all these people who fell for Kazzys poor me act in a vulnerable position. She's basically been grooming people to be the next plm.
Oh plz give it a rest you are all obsessed with plm. If u don't nothing wrong you got nout to worry about. And have you seen how hot kazzy is she can groom us all she wants

Sinsx

Mar 31, 2024
the moon
Hello ofc you know who I am the king him self the big gangster sins .

So let’s start with the iconic friends that aren’t friends boombox / winters the Sarah’s the pill poppers the iconic duo they’re both called Sarah and both failed to overdoes both attention seekers . All I hear them say is I got codiene swimming inside me Ahhh ahhh ahh pill popper gang

Mar 31, 2024
Wales
Just zoom in to see the image if you don't want to click links. That's Aki back as napoleon the supreme leader and taking over kazzys server. I'm too scared to even leave I thought I was in there with my clapper friends.

hellokitty

Feb 27, 2024
United kingdom
as for us clapper slappers being plm 2 our server is a open public server. Kazzy and dipper have always said anyone is welcome to come in, ask questions, look around. We don't dox and all you have to do is be voice verified so admin no people are over 18. Come and have a look.

#clapperslappers

Feb 13, 2024
as for us clapper slappers being plm 2 our server is a open public server. Kazzy and dipper have always said anyone is welcome to come in, ask questions, look around. We don't dox and all you have to do is be voice verified so admin no people are over 18. Come and have a look.

#clapperslappers
Just like the other servers were public and all the doxing and trolling was all done in different servers

You new kazzie cling ons are so stupid if you think it's not going on there's been multiple accounts on tiktok doxing people that kazzie doesn't like

hellokitty

Feb 27, 2024
United kingdom
Just like the other servers were public and all the doxing and trolling was all done in different servers

You new kazzie cling ons are so stupid if you think it's not going on there's been multiple accounts on tiktok doxing people that kazzie doesn't like
Prove we dox in the server.... oh right u can't coz we don't. As for trolling only for dick heads like you

hellokitty

Feb 27, 2024
United kingdom
So sarah pelvin aka winnie just a message to say we haven't forgotten about you. Who would have thought the whiney, cry baby, moan arse cretin that you are would now be in the desert server with johnny boy and Bruno. I thought it was bad enough when you tried to od and said you didn't care if your kids found you was bad enough but my god. I gotta say u even surprised me

opalwillow

Mar 16, 2024
United kingdom
Boomy trying to play innocent and blaming others for her mental state and apparent overdose! The situation would have been more believable if everyone involved had the same story 🤣 then going on to try and say for things to stop by dragging her family online to fight her battles