Boombox @Winters______

Ruthies Revenge

Mar 30, 2024
NASA Roscosmos ESA CSA JAXA
how strange the Ruthie who everyone has beef with and Salty who sits comfortably in all the servers have managed to work together as a pair to track down Harry's sister, follow her from their own accounts at the same time but also follow her from an account calling him a rapist? What the hell is going on here? I knew Ruthie was working with Johnny. I didn't know salty was snaking everyone and doing the same.

Feb 27, 2024
how strange the Ruthie who everyone has beef with and Salty who sits comfortably in all the servers have managed to work together as a pair to track down Harry's sister, follow her from their own accounts at the same time but also follow her from an account calling him a rapist? What the hell is going on here? I knew Ruthie was working with Johnny. I didn't know salty was snaking everyone and doing the same.
Ruthie or Ruth?

hellokitty

Feb 27, 2024
United kingdom
Who is Harry?

NotPLM

Mar 30, 2024
East London
You do realise Salty fries has been around on the app for years and knows everyone right? No one believes what you are saying about them. Stop trying to bring people into drama because you don't like them. There's no proof, salty doesn't even know half of who PLM were so just stop being a bellend. Stop commenting on everyone's posts spouting lies hun. Nice try though xo

Ruthies Revenge

Mar 30, 2024
You do realise Salty fries has been around on the app for years and knows everyone right? No one believes what you are saying about them. Stop trying to bring people into drama because you don't like them. There's no proof, salty doesn't even know half of who PLM were so just stop being a bellend. Stop commenting on everyone's posts spouting lies hun. Nice try though xo
It's not lies though? How does ruthie and salty stumble into a member of PLMs families social media, follow the account at the same time then a few follows later an account calling said PLM member a rapist shows up following said family member?

Ruthies Revenge

Mar 30, 2024
So either ruthie and salty found the family memeber for someone which would be really silly to follow the account or they found it for the likes of Johnny. It's weird to let your friends family get harassed because Ruthie and salty are playing dump.

NotPLM

Mar 30, 2024
East London
So either ruthie and salty found the family memeber for someone which would be really silly to follow the account or they found it for the likes of Johnny. It's weird to let your friends family get harassed because Ruthie and salty are playing dump.
What are you on about? There's such thing as follow for follow. Also salty doesn't follow that harry account? They requested to follow salty 7 hours ago? Why do you think everyone is out to get everyone. Leave salty alone, they don't even do anything wrong. You've got the wrong person this time buddy.

Ruthies Revenge

Mar 30, 2024
What are you on about? There's such thing as follow for follow. Also salty doesn't follow that harry account? They requested to follow salty 7 hours ago? Why do you think everyone is out to get everyone. Leave salty alone, they don't even do anything wrong. You've got the wrong person this time buddy.
I didn't say salty followed the account. I said
Ruthie and salty both followed the family members account the a couple of follows later there's a troll account outing someone as a rapist. So it's just a coincidence that Ruthie and salty followed a member of PLMs family. I think not, they are up to something. Come back when you wanna tell me I'm right.

NotPLM

Mar 30, 2024
East London
It's not lies though? How does ruthie and salty stumble into a member of PLMs families social media, follow the account at the same time then a few follows later an account calling said PLM member a rapist shows up following said family member?
Salty has just shown that they aren't following the Harry account. They requested to follow salty this morning but salty hasn't accepted. Maybe check who you're getting your info from before making these accusations.

NotPLM

Mar 30, 2024
East London
I didn't say salty followed the account. I said
Ruthie and salty both followed the family members account the a couple of follows later there's a troll account outing someone as a rapist. So it's just a coincidence that Ruthie and salty followed a member of PLMs family. I think not, they are up to something. Come back when you wanna tell me I'm right.
You're not correct sir. People follow people back on tiktok, people can change usernames to something nasty. Be a bit wiser to the Internet. Unless you come with solid proof instead of speculation we don't wanna know. It probably was Ruthie but not Salty. #WeStandWithSalty

Ruthies Revenge

Mar 30, 2024
You're not correct sir. People follow people back on tiktok, people can change usernames to something nasty. Be a bit wiser to the Internet. Unless you come with solid proof instead of speculation we don't wanna know. It probably was Ruthie but not Salty. #WeStandWithSalty
You're literally soooo dumb. Ruthie and salty are together on that list with their full usernames following Harry's sisters account. They've followed at the same time. Unless Ruthie knows saltys password and followed the account then it's both of them. Then a troll account calling him a rapist has also followed his sister. It's not a coincidence. It's hilarious that you can't see what they are doing but we will sit back and enjoy the show. We just didn't want innocent women being dragged into this. Maybe you aren't friends with the person anymore and that's why. Ok cool. 🤍🖤

NotPLM

Mar 30, 2024
East London
You're literally soooo dumb. Ruthie and salty are together on that list with their full usernames following Harry's sisters account. They've followed at the same time. Unless Ruthie knows saltys password and followed the account then it's both of them. Then a troll account calling him a rapist has also followed his sister. It's not a coincidence. It's hilarious that you can't see what they are doing but we will sit back and enjoy the show. We just didn't want innocent women being dragged into this. Maybe you aren't friends with the person anymore and that's why. Ok cool. 🤍🖤
We will protect salty at all costs. Keep spouting your lies babes xo

hellokitty

Feb 27, 2024
United kingdom
Akis back watch everyone s themselfs.its gonna get interesting let's look at the wrongness.

Kendra-lied about dv, doxed people.

Comicaltocky billy- bullied people, mocked people Before and after death, he and his partner conned people out of 10k.

Bommbox/winters- faked od, mocked baby loss, works with banterland johnny, has doxed address's where there are kids, sent take aways to people's houses and scared their kids.

Banterland- mocked people before and after death, doxed children, mocked baby loss, and more. And yes we have proof of all

Mar 31, 2024
Wales
So Kazzy has spent the last few months building up a clapper community under the pretences she's changed and plm doesn't exist only for Aki to join her clapper last night and announce it's been a plan all along, he'll be joining Kazzy and Dippers server, dipper has left, kazzy couldn't stop laughing which is leaving all these people who fell for Kazzys poor me act in a vulnerable position. She's basically been grooming people to be the next plm.