Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Felicity is a two faced, s stirring, gossip runner who tries to hard to fit in, no one actually likes her! She’s like a cling on! She has no thought of her own and flip flops between lives and people’s buisness. She always has a new drama and makes everything about herself. Any situation she will turn and make it about her
Ooop, I've had quite nice interaction with felicity, she's always been really nice towards me

Mar 11, 2024
london
As well as sending dick pics, Alex also likes poking a pie.
IMG_4160.jpeg
American pie… Zia he’s coming for your pies

Mmmm 🤔 I don't know if they are friends, but she is friends with Chloe, and Lynz went for Chloes kid, and the comment she was referring to, that I made was regarding Lynz (no secret) and wasn't even a nasty comment I made lol, so she was standing up for a comment about Lynz when Lynz was horrid regarding chloes kid 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️
Angie and Lynz have said way too much about Chloe’s child. But yes, felicity has brought up Lynzs child, she’s made out after it that it was more in a curious kind of way like “oh, I just wondered if she has help for someone to look after her kid and mother” but I was in the original live and it wasn’t curious at all, she was saying it with spite. So for Tinks to come for what you had said, she better now go back to her friend and have that same energy.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Angie and Lynz have said way too much about Chloe’s child. But yes, felicity has brought up Lynzs child, she’s made out after it that it was more in a curious kind of way like “oh, I just wondered if she has help for someone to look after her kid and mother” but I was in the original live and it wasn’t curious at all, she was saying it with spite. So for Tinks to come for what you had said, she better now go back to her friend and have that same energy.
💁‍♀️💁‍♀️ also, though I've never ever said anything nasty about children EVER, I have a handful of times commented on someone's parenting, and if your putting that out on social media, I'm gunna hold that opinion, but I NEVER speak regarding an actual minor, in a nasty way EVER. 💁‍♀️

💁‍♀️💁‍♀️ also, though I've never ever said anything nasty about children EVER, I have a handful of times commented on someone's parenting, and if your putting that out on social media, I'm gunna hold that opinion, but I NEVER speak regarding an actual minor, in a nasty way EVER. 💁‍♀️
In fairness, it was the opposite of someone’s parenting if you think about it 😂😂 it was more about her not being a parent. I don’t think I’ve once seen a regular commenting on an actual child in here and for the bad ones that have come in and have tried doing that, they were met with a good old telling off

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I was half s stirring and half advising ! Alex is friends with PLM and tam so I don’t care for his opinion anyway, he’s vile! His reaction was to make fing posters of me what a bellend. He fing started it by calling us pedos and wronguns, and we must have been a topic before I went in as one of them was saying Alex knew who we all were. He’s a morally corrupt POS
Yeah I must have missed that bit too, regarding knowing who we all were, wasn't said when I was there. 💁‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.