Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an account that isn't blocked, and since I don't talk in there, I'm alright on my sneaky little account 😂😂
I have many accounts cause it takes me a while to get worked up enough to finally bother commenting. Angie cannot handle even mild criticism and she hire armed guards as mods that will block you as soon as you start typing. It’s not worth the effort with her. But I do like to troll her by making up s and trying to trigger her paranoia

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I don't know a lot about Felicity but she actually defended CC when mazkeen slated us in the comments. Mazkeen said were basically just a group of twats that cause drama and s stir. Felicity said how hypocritical because it wasn't long ago they were all using CC to have a laugh but as soon as its not what they like to hear they switch. So I'll give her that because she didn't have to defend us.
This is the problem, people will use CC to their gain because we speak our minds and say exactly what we want and they love it when its directed at someone they have issues with, until they come across posts about themselves. I think some people forget we ain't here to fight their battles and we'll also call them out on their sty behaviour. You take the good with the bad.
Oooh where’s Mazkeen been live to then? What a backstabbing b.

Reactions: Medusa
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
What Angela isn’t realising (at least publicly), is that whoever Zia sent that message and forwarded screenshot to - is clearly comfortable gossiping about Ang.

That person, let’s call them t, must be close to Ang in order to send a screenshot of their messages with Zia - to Ang. So, either t was purposely lulling Zia into a comfortable environment to speak on Angela or t is a snake.

Does this make sense, am I the only one thinking this?

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Talia Dean latest posts. Ricksta has been guiding her “away from sin”. My mind is absolutely blown. There’s another one too. She’s totally crackers
And I’ve listened to her speak and I cannot believe I sound that common 🤣

IMG_0772.png

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Talia Dean latest posts. Ricksta has been guiding her “away from sin”. My mind is absolutely blown. There’s another one too. She’s totally crackers
And I’ve listened to her speak and I cannot believe I sound that common 🤣

IMG_0772.png
Did he also palm his todger into her inbox, on this Godly day 🙏🏼

What Angela isn’t realising (at least publicly), is that whoever Zia sent that message and forwarded screenshot to - is clearly comfortable gossiping about Ang.

That person, let’s call them t, must be close to Ang in order to send a screenshot of their messages with Zia to Ang. So, either t was purposely lulling Zia into a comfortable environment to speak on Angela or t is a snake.

Does this make sense, am I the only one thinking this?
Either way, whoever t is cannot be trusted by their leader or anyone wanting to be their friend. Fake people like that have no problem talking smack on anyone. In fairness, Angie isn’t friends with anyone. She will throw any of her “fweinds” under the bus as soon as they scroll into the wrong live. Fake attracts fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.