Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Talia Dean latest posts. Ricksta has been guiding her “away from sin”. My mind is absolutely blown. There’s another one too. She’s totally crackers
And I’ve listened to her speak and I cannot believe I sound that common 🤣

IMG_0772.png
It's giving conversion therapy, religious grooming, spiritual psychosis

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
What Angela isn’t realising (at least publicly), is that whoever Zia sent that message and forwarded screenshot to - is clearly comfortable gossiping about Ang.

That person, let’s call them t, must be close to Ang in order to send a screenshot of their messages with Zia - to Ang. So, either t was purposely lulling Zia into a comfortable environment to speak on Angela or t is a snake.

Does this make sense, am I the only one thinking this?
Well I wanted to know what was Zia was gunna say about Lynz, as before Zia got blocked, Zia said to Lynz why don't I tell angie what you've said about her 😂 tbh they've probably all slagged angie off, every single mod! 😂

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Lynz sent Angie a message and told her to check it. Hey Lynz, if you’re in here, in the most unkind way possible, go do Sheryl’s double ender in both your faces you snakey t
Tbh none of you were being bloody secretive about being unblocked and because anyone can read the threads loads of angies little enablers probably went running back to lynz and angie 😂 Angie pretending they've got a little spy, any fing dickhead can read CC, you've not got a spy as it's a public thread you dumbass 😂😂😂😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Tbh none of you were being bloody secretive about being unblocked and because anyone can read the threads loads of angies little enablers probably went running back to lynz and angie 😂 Angie pretending they've got a little spy, any fing dickhead can read CC, you've not got a spy as it's a public thread you dumbass 😂😂😂😂
I didn't know it was a secret 😭

Shhhh, I like acting like I have some sort of authority over them

Status
Not open for further replies.