Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Has anyone seen her recent posts 👀 it’s crying about being being called fat and a rhino…. but pretending not to care then beefing mummy b, and beefing mummy b some more then parenting tip featuring someone very young I’m assuming her daughter?…. Then beefing mummy b again! Why bring innocent kids into your online beef it’s fing weird af and considering she goes on so much about protecting kids, she’s doing a fing shoddy job of it! Also her fella has a serious case of Stockholm syndrome because the Mexican cartel would have to torture me just to touch her with a 10ft barge pole… 🤣
Nothing new with rhino is it, duggie the lapdog shouts in the background shat his pants and ran off when it was time to face sb absolute melt. Of cause she'll bring kids into it lower than a snakes belly is rhino gutter tramp

Feb 27, 2024
There’s videos all over the fyp about it! And people saw it happen! This isn’t about Erica personally and no one is talking bad about her! This is to do with Ruth and the s she does and thinks she can go around the app like she’s a fing saint! If ericas mum has a problem with anything o have said then tell her to message my tik tok and I’ll happily explain my reasoning to her! Surely she would want people to raise awareness about the bullying of her daughter! Especially when these people are still doing it!
Ruth’s son also said that Billy looks like he’s got a*ds. She repeated it on live

Status
Not open for further replies.