Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly if Alex ran into a burning building and saved 50 babies and 50 puppies id still hate the t.

But I get what you are saying about plm 👍 I'm gona tell everyone Brigham set up PLM so heads up for my future comments haaahahaaa 🤣 jokes
😂 that has made me laugh. I’ll be honest, I’m indifferent on Alex. I’m team anyone that goes up against Angie or Kelly. I get people’s dislike of him, I do think he does things wrong but just from a personal aspect, I do think he did go up in clapper yesterday because he wanted to stand up against that group. That group caused so much distress on the app last year, seeing it starting to happen again, I was happy to see someone try, at least 😂

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Can I just ask why everyone in Miss Reds is bigging up mad hatter (especially pearl) and saying keep doing your amazing content blah blah. She’s a fing drunk. She goes live and gets drunk and causes a scene.

Tell me how this is any different to Angie or Emz? They’re all drunks in my eyes. Why is mad hatter getting a pass when she literally gurns her tits off the entire time and is clearly not just on alcohol.

IMG_0124.jpeg
Yes I think the same she no different at all and her son going off at her the other night proves how bad she is

Yes I think the same she no different at all and her son going off at her the other night proves how bad she is
Madhatter, AJ and court assassin are all equally as bad as one another. None of them have their priorities right. Clout comes above personal life and it annoys me so much. Both households are dysfunctional and put it all on TikTok for purpose of bringing in the views. Swamp scum

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
But.. if anyone dares to bring the subject up or asks about all the scamming he did, He either claims he paid it back, Michelle Michelle tried to make him fix the Beyonce raffle, or the person he called 'Mum' and owes thousands to is a bitter troll. And now he sits at N01 in the popular most days. People need to give their heads a wobble.
I've seen him say how it affects his MH when people bring it up and cry about it 😒 he never paid a penny back and he blocks anyone who says anything. Did she?
Well now his "spiritual" he'll learn all about karma as it'll come to him 10 fold the scruffy beggy t as no crystal will save him from what he deserves 😂

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
😂 that has made me laugh. I’ll be honest, I’m indifferent on Alex. I’m team anyone that goes up against Angie or Kelly. I get people’s dislike of him, I do think he does things wrong but just from a personal aspect, I do think he did go up in clapper yesterday because he wanted to stand up against that group. That group caused so much distress on the app last year, seeing it starting to happen again, I was happy to see someone try, at least 😂
He claims to have all this heinous evidence on them but shows nothing. Same with Angie. To me he has a hero complex similar to the likes of Tony & Tam.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Madhatter, AJ and court assassin are all equally as bad as one another. None of them have their priorities right. Clout comes above personal life and it annoys me so much. Both households are dysfunctional and put it all on TikTok for purpose of bringing in the views. Swamp scum
💯 agree, I feel sorry for the poor kids being dragged up by any of them.

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Really, you do realise alex has had calls with a few from that group, he's had them around on friendly terms look at his mod, he's not any better than the ginger one

Status
Not open for further replies.