Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
He claims to have all this heinous evidence on them but shows nothing. Same with Angie. To me he has a hero complex similar to the likes of Tony & Tam.
I do see that, honestly, I do. I’m just explaining how I perceive yesterday. I don’t know why he doesn’t show the evidence because I know there’s evidence out there of some of the things he talks of. I don’t know about the evidence on that angie thing but I believe it to be true, based on her previously having Johnnys minion, Jules as a mod with everything she did and allowing Johnny and that woman (judge rinder account) to be so close to her

Nov 10, 2023
He claims to have all this heinous evidence on them but shows nothing. Same with Angie. To me he has a hero complex similar to the likes of Tony & Tam.
I don’t like the winky pic sending narc but I do believe he has some evidence, what that is I don’t know. It could be one screenshot or it could be a dozen. I think he has people in his ear stopping him from showing stuff.

Really, you do realise alex has had calls with a few from that group, he's had them around on friendly terms look at his mod, he's not any better than the ginger one
Yeah that part I don’t understand either. He doesn’t do himself any favours and I do think like tam, they’ve gotten inside information from johnnys side. I can’t condone working with any of the ex members or sides

Reactions: NoseyNora
A user called hellokitty if you scroll back you should see it.
Do you want me to give you all the thread names on here that group have made up and we can all “ignore” each member in them? You can see it’s them from the arguments and even outing who one another is

Status
Not open for further replies.