Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
I don’t like the winky pic sending narc but I do believe he has some evidence, what that is I don’t know. It could be one screenshot or it could be a dozen. I think he has people in his ear stopping him from showing stuff.
It’s definitely Red & J in his ear, they’re protecting themselves because of the clapper not because they genuinely believe Angie will top herself. The thing is they would stick by him regardless, I think he enjoys dangling the carrot in Angie’s face. He can’t come on the app claiming he has evidence that would get her cancelled once and for all and then run away with his tail between his legs. He just looks like a disingenuous pussy.

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Yeah that part I don’t understand either. He doesn’t do himself any favours and I do think like tam, they’ve gotten inside information from johnnys side. I can’t condone working with any of the ex members or sides
I don't know but I think alot of them were involved, they say they got the info from blah blah but it's all public so anyone can get it if they want to (I haven't this is what's been thrown around).

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
The dreaded food shop looms closer by the minute 😭 Catch you all later on after I’ve had my personal space invaded multiple times in Aldi and some coffin dodger has done my ankles in with her trolley 😭 FML

Attachments

• IMG_8082.jpeg
    IMG_8082.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 58
I don’t like the winky pic sending narc but I do believe he has some evidence, what that is I don’t know. It could be one screenshot or it could be a dozen. I think he has people in his ear stopping him from showing stuff.
Yeah this makes sense. I think he’s been told a while ago to make peace with her. J being friends with her again, it feels like it’s for a reason. No way can you forgive someone for all that bullshit that went on

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yeah this makes sense. I think he’s been told a while ago to make peace with her. J being friends with her again, it feels like it’s for a reason. No way can you forgive someone for all that bullshit that went on
I wouldn’t be able to for sure.
Same as dick head Donna after what EQ said about her grandchild either
That is beyond borders with me and my morals

Medusa

I could have made that paper work! Mismatch low down if you had to! But there’s no excuse for that.
I can turn my hand to most things, and I'm confident to say even I could have done a better job. In fact feck it, a 10 year old could have done better. No wonder he was making more on tiktok. Most if his customers probably demanded refunds.

Status
Not open for further replies.