Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2024
Here you go 👑

IMG_3180.jpeg
I love it! Thank you x

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Zac made a lady's life hell whilst she was going through chemo for breast cancer, trolling and being spiteful, she's the daughter of someone he fell out with over his scam raffle (which people seem to have forgotten) he's vile...makes me heave...I'd love to punch his stupid smirk off his face!!!!

Rant over...apologises for the essay
Wow! Thats something I didn't no! That's fing disgusting and everyone still supports him? I'd love to too! Hope we can watch his down fall. Hope his new dogs bite his balls off the t

Reactions: Deleted member 1244

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
What do people reckon re that phone call? Who set it up and who was in on it / who didn’t know? I don’t know who the PLM people are so I don’t have the context of what side the Aki caller would be on
Angie set it up with Aki. Akis in lots of creators contacts. He's a basic troll, he's on no ones side, just fs about with them all for his own amusement.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
What do people reckon re that phone call? Who set it up and who was in on it / who didn’t know? I don’t know who the PLM people are so I don’t have the context of what side the Aki caller would be on
Aki isn’t on any side but his own, it’s literally just entertainment for him and he’ll say anything and name drop people for being “under plm protection” just to trigger arguments between people… absolutely nothing that comes out his mouth is to be taken seriously

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Aki isn’t on any side but his own, it’s literally just entertainment for him and he’ll say anything and name drop people for being “under plm protection” just to trigger arguments between people… absolutely nothing that comes out his mouth is to be taken seriously
aki will throw angie under the bus soon enough and release it was all a set up with her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Completely accurate. He has always pulled this “under plm protection” thing. He told Angie that about Char char last year to trigger Angie to go in harder on her.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Zac made a lady's life hell whilst she was going through chemo for breast cancer, trolling and being spiteful, she's the daughter of someone he fell out with over his scam raffle (which people seem to have forgotten) he's vile...makes me heave...I'd love to punch his stupid smirk off his face!!!!

Rant over...apologises for the essay
he declared that she wasnt as unwell as she claimed to be. all because she was callign him out for grooming her mother. he is actually sick in the head and SO selfish and self absorbed. God knows how many other women he calls mother and asks for money from.

Status
Not open for further replies.