Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
🙄🙄🙄🙄
IMG_5478.jpeg
No the are racist J

Mar 11, 2024
london
I’ve been on TikTok just over 4 years. The app has changed dramatically. Then these newbies who think they’re a law to themselves joined.
Red thinks she’s the founder of FYP news. No love billy was in 2020. FACTS pearl and Tony coming on making a noise their community have rights on TT , no one else said they wasn’t until they portrayed themselves as victims.
Racism works in ALL races & religion no matter what bs you hear on TikTok. I’m sick to death of these lives of bedroom warriors going live acting as tho they’re the law. Non of them work or sit in the seats of Westminster.
Yes you have an opinion but you don’t need to go live talking about it. We have police forces who are trained and courts to punish.
I don’t care now I’m going to say it. People go on and on about protecting minors whilst ignoring the ones in their homes.
We hear them in the background of boxes and you’re discussing serious topics where little ears can hear everything.
TikTok needs to get back to bad dancing laughing coming together

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Yes Alex show some love .....show your face .... But please keep your winky in your pants

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m going to out myself a little here, I feel forced to and I understand if you feel a certain way about it and have questions. It’s going to be a little long and I’m sorry for that but I feel it’s needed as I’m being accused of something I would never be involved in.

Trigger warning ⚠️

I get “soft spots” for people that are usually triggered by something they’ve been through, that I can relate to (always trauma based). This also happens with TikTok creators. Take Angela for example, I had a soft spot for her but she eventually killed it, leaving me able to critique and call out her behaviour.

I also have a soft spot for Miss Red and Pearl. Pearl’s soft spot has taken a big hit after the last several days and so it’s enabled me to be more level headed and critique her behaviour.

After Red’s FB screenshots came out last year, I believed that she was hacked due to an ex dv partner (the reason the soft spot was created). This is why you won’t find any post of mine heavily critiquing her, because I struggle to get past the soft spot. I’m not sure if I’m explaining this properly but it’s based in my own traumas, that I connect to other people’s experiences (para-social relationships be real af).

Finally, I struggle with SH (in recovery) and so I would never do anything to push someone to a level that could risk that for them.

Feeling a bit vulnerable but of course not trauma dumping and sticking to relevant information to defend myself. That’s why I could never expose/dox anyone, as well as my own internal morals/principles.

As an aside, my soft spots don’t stop me seeing bad behaviour or bad character. I also don’t let my soft spots interfere with others thoughts/feelings, I simply chose not to engage.

Feb 29, 2024
I’ve been on TikTok just over 4 years. The app has changed dramatically. Then these newbies who think they’re a law to themselves joined.
Red thinks she’s the founder of FYP news. No love billy was in 2020. FACTS pearl and Tony coming on making a noise their community have rights on TT , no one else said they wasn’t until they portrayed themselves as victims.
Racism works in ALL races & religion no matter what bs you hear on TikTok. I’m sick to death of these lives of bedroom warriors going live acting as tho they’re the law. Non of them work or sit in the seats of Westminster.
Yes you have an opinion but you don’t need to go live talking about it. We have police forces who are trained and courts to punish.
I don’t care now I’m going to say it. People go on and on about protecting minors whilst ignoring the ones in their homes.
We hear them in the background of boxes and you’re discussing serious topics where little ears can hear everything.
TikTok needs to get back to bad dancing laughing coming together
I've said this many times, I never go on TT if I have my grandson. So wrong on all levels

I’m going to out myself a little here, I feel forced to and I understand if you feel a certain way about it and have questions. It’s going to be a little long and I’m sorry for that but I feel it’s needed as I’m being accused of something I would never be involved in.

Trigger warning ⚠️

I get “soft spots” for people that are usually triggered by something they’ve been through, that I can relate to (always trauma based). This also happens with TikTok creators. Take Angela for example, I had a soft spot for her but she eventually killed it, leaving me able to critique and call out her behaviour.

I also have a soft spot for Miss Red and Pearl. Pearl’s soft spot has taken a big hit after the last several days and so it’s enabled me to be more level headed and critique her behaviour.

After Red’s FB screenshots came out last year, I believed that she was hacked due to an ex dv partner (the reason the soft spot was created). This is why you won’t find any post of mine heavily critiquing her, because I struggle to get past the soft spot. I’m not sure if I’m explaining this properly but it’s based in my own traumas, that I connect to other people’s experiences (para-social relationships be real af).

Finally, I struggle with SH (in recovery) and so I would never do anything to push someone to a level that could risk that for them.

Feeling a bit vulnerable but of course not trauma dumping and sticking to relevant information to defend myself. That’s why I could never expose/dox anyone, as well as my own internal morals/principles.

As an aside, my soft spots don’t stop me seeing bad behaviour or bad character. I also don’t let my soft spots interfere with others thoughts/feelings, I simply chose not to engage.
🤎🤎🤎🤎 same, the only one I heavily critique is Angie on here. I don’t have hate for anyone else, including red and at the start I supported her but the way they’ve all changed I feel passionate about calling out now. There’s a lot of good people in here. Our intentions are good and sometimes we add a bit of humour. Hope you’re doing ok from this 🤎

Status
Not open for further replies.