Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Iā€™m going to out myself a little here, I feel forced to and I understand if you feel a certain way about it and have questions. Itā€™s going to be a little long and Iā€™m sorry for that but I feel itā€™s needed as Iā€™m being accused of something I would never be involved in.

Trigger warning āš ļø

I get ā€œsoft spotsā€ for people that are usually triggered by something theyā€™ve been through, that I can relate to (always trauma based). This also happens with TikTok creators. Take Angela for example, I had a soft spot for her but she eventually killed it, leaving me able to critique and call out her behaviour.

I also have a soft spot for Miss Red and Pearl. Pearlā€™s soft spot has taken a big hit after the last several days and so itā€™s enabled me to be more level headed and critique her behaviour.

After Redā€™s FB screenshots came out last year, I believed that she was hacked due to an ex dv partner (the reason the soft spot was created). This is why you wonā€™t find any post of mine heavily critiquing her, because I struggle to get past the soft spot. Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m explaining this properly but itā€™s based in my own traumas, that I connect to other peopleā€™s experiences (para-social relationships be real af).

Finally, I struggle with SH (in recovery) and so I would never do anything to push someone to a level that could risk that for them.

Feeling a bit vulnerable but of course not trauma dumping and sticking to relevant information to defend myself. Thatā€™s why I could never expose/dox anyone, as well as my own internal morals/principles.

As an aside, my soft spots donā€™t stop me seeing bad behaviour or bad character. I also donā€™t let my soft spots interfere with others thoughts/feelings, I simply chose not to engage.
Sweetheart. I don't think any of us here believe for one second you'd dox anyone. None of us are about that. It's wrong

As I said many times, we just bring the truth and facts and call out bad behaviour.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Iā€™m going to out myself a little here, I feel forced to and I understand if you feel a certain way about it and have questions. Itā€™s going to be a little long and Iā€™m sorry for that but I feel itā€™s needed as Iā€™m being accused of something I would never be involved in.

Trigger warning āš ļø

I get ā€œsoft spotsā€ for people that are usually triggered by something theyā€™ve been through, that I can relate to (always trauma based). This also happens with TikTok creators. Take Angela for example, I had a soft spot for her but she eventually killed it, leaving me able to critique and call out her behaviour.

I also have a soft spot for Miss Red and Pearl. Pearlā€™s soft spot has taken a big hit after the last several days and so itā€™s enabled me to be more level headed and critique her behaviour.

After Redā€™s FB screenshots came out last year, I believed that she was hacked due to an ex dv partner (the reason the soft spot was created). This is why you wonā€™t find any post of mine heavily critiquing her, because I struggle to get past the soft spot. Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m explaining this properly but itā€™s based in my own traumas, that I connect to other peopleā€™s experiences (para-social relationships be real af).

Finally, I struggle with SH (in recovery) and so I would never do anything to push someone to a level that could risk that for them.

Feeling a bit vulnerable but of course not trauma dumping and sticking to relevant information to defend myself. Thatā€™s why I could never expose/dox anyone, as well as my own internal morals/principles.

As an aside, my soft spots donā€™t stop me seeing bad behaviour or bad character. I also donā€™t let my soft spots interfere with others thoughts/feelings, I simply chose not to engage.
thank you for writing that I agree with a lot of it.

Genuine question thouhg - do you think that me going into their live pushed miss red to a risk to harm? And do you see that as doxing?
x

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Right I have enough followers now to go live for us in here but I have no clue how to run a live as Iā€™ve never been live before . If someone can explain Iā€™ll go live for us to speak and have a voice against the fs of TT šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜
I go live on my main so if you need any help with going live just give me a shout. Iā€™d go live with you but Iā€™m not ready to bait myself out šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok

Trigger warning āš ļø

Also someone who struggles and due to being on the app - relapsed šŸ‘‹šŸ»
Difference is I did nothing on this level. I havenā€™t been Homophobic, racist, sexist, bigoted in any way.

No one is wanting any of these people to hurt themselves (no doubt there is very deprived s people out there but Iā€™m speaking on the majority) - but theyā€™re being questioned over their very s behaviour on huge platforms and are still making bank from it.

At the end of the day, theyā€™re causing a lot of harm to other communities and their feelings - and thatā€™s important. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø what about those peoples feelings? They matter too.

Edit: thank you for this btw ā¤ļø

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
thank you for writing that I agree with a lot of it.

Genuine question thouhg - do you think that me going into their live pushed miss red to a risk to harm? And do you see that as doxing?
x
Please donā€™t think I was alluding to anyone else in my message, it was just brutal self honesty. I am overly careful because of my own problems, I donā€™t hold others to the same strict level, I do myself. Does that make sense? I donā€™t believe that of you at all ā™„ļø

Lastly, doxxing is only releasing personal information - which you didnā€™t do.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I'm confused.
Why is it a big live about poor red? Only her fb posts were shown. Which they done before.

Is there something else? It's all very OTT at this point
Because when her fb posts when outted on tiktok they always got removed straight away for violations but Comment Cafe has blown up quite a bit and they are on here fooooorever šŸ¤£šŸ’€ and everyone's reading them šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Andre 3000 GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
šŸ¤ŽšŸ¤ŽšŸ¤ŽšŸ¤Ž same, the only one I heavily critique is Angie on here. I donā€™t have hate for anyone else, including red and at the start I supported her but the way theyā€™ve all changed I feel passionate about calling out now. Thereā€™s a lot of good people in here. Our intentions are good and sometimes we add a bit of humour. Hope youā€™re doing ok from this šŸ¤Ž
Thank you for your kindness šŸ˜­

Status
Not open for further replies.