Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Morning! Does that mean you are going live today? Just so I get myself into clean pyjamas and make sure I get a cuppa in ready, some snacks and take a pee before hand so I don’t have to move 😍😂 you done tutorials? 😂
Yeah once the little person that’s stayed the night goes home I’ve been watching loads and because a few have the powers to kick etc make it lot easier I won’t be screaming at my phone 😂😂😂 it’s all about clicking the person name 😂😂😘

Yeah once the little person that’s stayed the night goes home I’ve been watching loads and because a few have the powers to kick etc make it lot easier I won’t be screaming at my phone 😂😂😂 it’s all about clicking the person name 😂😂😘
The meltdown you had when you didn’t know how to kick them had be laughing at my phone 😂😂 I was hoping for a repeat if I’m honest 💀

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
morning ya feckers
Good Morning Hello GIF by Gerbert!
🤣 🤣🤣😘

Mar 2, 2024
You able to explain what’s going on because I been watching 10 minutes and they keep talking over one another. So far I know something about racism, EDL and autism has been brought up 😭
From what I can tell livin and Payola got into a spat and livin started chanting EDL at him. Then s hit the fan. Apparently this all started at 3am

From what I can tell livin and Payola got into a spat and livin started chanting EDL at him. Then s hit the fan. Apparently this all started at 3am
And it was still going on now? Jesus 😬 imagine being openly racist on TikTok during people being outed for being racist fs. Logic

Status
Not open for further replies.