Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
I used to go clubbing at 14 .....had sex at 15 under a palm tree abroad.....now this was 45 years ago....imnot at all surprised girls have sex early
Season 1 Too Much Information GIF by Friends
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Don't send me one, I fing hate Christmas cards, and birthday cards, and mothers day cards, all cards in fact! Waste of money for a bit of paper that gets thrown in a bin! Send me the cash instead! 🤣
I just need your account number, sort code, ccv and your address babes so I can send it to you xox

Oh and your mothers maiden name 🤎

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
We all know Miss Dread, J, and cock-achew read CC.
We get the blame for a lot of s and this will probably be used against us tomorrow on her morning s show. -I'll try and keep this short.
I've followed Grandad Gobshite since he's been on the app. Dread and him had a big fall out because Grandad Gobshites long term friend (Barry or Brian) scammed everyone after he scripted a story about his vegetable garden being vandalised- He used the veg to feed the homeless.
He went in Dreads box and spun a narrative and he was sent a s load of gifts so they could put it towards the winter fund he made approx £800.
Then it came out he had wrecked his own vegetable garden so people would gift more and send more money to their PayPal account. - Grandad Gobsgite swore he wasn't in on it and knew nothing about it. Before that happened Dread also sent £100 from the sub money to GG winter fund. Only to find out that GG had also been done for scamming a football club when he was chairman - its all over the fyp including the news article. So that's where their beef comes from.
The last thing CC need is to be blamed for spreading more lies and twisting anything.
Miss dread is waiting for any excuse to call comment cafe a bunch of liars and she would use this to throw at us.
I remember that

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
We all know Miss Dread, J, and cock-achew read CC.
We get the blame for a lot of s and this will probably be used against us tomorrow on her morning s show. -I'll try and keep this short.
I've followed Grandad Gobshite since he's been on the app. Dread and him had a big fall out because Grandad Gobshites long term friend (Barry or Brian) scammed everyone after he scripted a story about his vegetable garden being vandalised- He used the veg to feed the homeless.
He went in Dreads box and spun a narrative and he was sent a s load of gifts so they could put it towards the winter fund he made approx £800.
Then it came out he had wrecked his own vegetable garden so people would gift more and send more money to their PayPal account. - Grandad Gobsgite swore he wasn't in on it and knew nothing about it. Before that happened Dread also sent £100 from the sub money to GG winter fund. Only to find out that GG had also been done for scamming a football club when he was chairman - its all over the fyp including the news article. So that's where their beef comes from.
The last thing CC need is to be blamed for spreading more lies and twisting anything.
Miss dread is waiting for any excuse to call comment cafe a bunch of liars.
God dammit, I liked GG. I'm done liking anything anyone says on tt they are all dam ses

• Sad
Reactions: Medusa
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
@Big Chonky Wait what 100% proof is there to say the accusations against Tony are concrete? I know his ex has spoken out of course and it’s very suspect but I wouldn’t feel comfortable damning a man without absolute concrete proof.

Am I wrong here, genuine question?
lol. They’re damning smokes with same level. My point was I personally believe both and I was calling out double standards. Don’t worry it’s my opinion I’m not implicating you lot in my opinion. I’m showing that Angie and her friends chat s

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
lol. They’re damning smokes with same level. My point was I personally believe both and I was calling out double standards. Don’t worry it’s my opinion I’m not implicating you lot in my opinion. I’m showing that Angie and her friends chat s
Oh they’re damning, I don’t disagree with you at all! It seems really complex because Tony has also said he has a case against his ex (no idea if true), which I think came out when Ang brought his ex onto her platform. Is it the same one who spoke to someone in jail, whilst in the box?!

I do see what you’re saying and I don’t think you’re implicating us at all, I just don’t want you getting flack for it. You know how TikTok can be 😣

Status
Not open for further replies.