Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Interesting developments after the recent news shared on CC... Simple Sally may be looking for another partner?
AEAD418F-C369-423E-B425-FCC2D8F497EB.jpeg

4CC44083-ADA9-43E1-8A75-DCA7F2D3B2CD.jpeg
Silly Sally is always on the defence of wrongness. It's always a give away, there's some s around this one she wouldn't like people to know

...or she's a born again one.

Which is usually the same thing anyway

Mar 16, 2024
London
Kazzy actually I stand with her more than you bunch of degenerates 🤣 you see me a few times and think you know me 🤣 yeah lying with dogs does give you fleas hence why your fing riddled…
Don’t need to add me to the ignore list I’ll remove myself before I start to smell like you fishy bitches 🎣🐟
OI LEAVE MY FISHY t ALONE!

Medusa

Sorry if it’s already been added but red fing disgusts me! This lovely man was in her box last year and explained how he ran food banks etc. the gifts started flooding in for him (he put it towards the charity’s he helps). Because he now doesn’t agree with box battles this is what she says to him!
We all know Miss Dread, J, and cock-achew read CC.
We get the blame for a lot of s and this will probably be used against us tomorrow on her morning s show. -I'll try and keep this short.
I've followed Grandad Gobshite since he's been on the app. They, had a big fall out because Grandad Gobshites long term friend (Barry or Brian) scammed everyone after he scripted a story about his vegetable garden being vandalised- He used the veg to feed the homeless.
He went in Dreads box and spun a narrative and he was sent a s load of gifts so they could put it towards the winter fund he made approx £800.
Then it came out he had wrecked his own vegetable garden so people would gift more and send more money to their PayPal account. - Grandad Gobsgite swore he wasn't in on it and knew nothing about it. Before that happened Dread also sent £100 from the sub money to GG winter fund. Only to find out that GG had also been done for scamming a football club when he was chairman - its all over the fyp including the news article. So that's where their beef comes from.
The last thing CC need is to be blamed for spreading more lies and twisting anything.
Miss dread is waiting for any excuse to call comment cafe a bunch of liars.

Last edited:

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
People need to remember law is the law. No excuses. As adults we know to ensure that we know the children from the adults. Its why i never communicate with anyone I do not know on a private message. I always ensure I am aware of age of people and that i keep myself safe.

Children looking older than they are is MORE reason to check their provisional etc

Status
Not open for further replies.