Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
We all know Miss Dread, J, and cock-achew read CC.
We get the blame for a lot of s and this will probably be used against us tomorrow on her morning s show. -I'll try and keep this short.
I've followed Grandad Gobshite since he's been on the app. Dread and him had a big fall out because Grandad Gobshites long term friend (Barry or Brian) scammed everyone after he scripted a story about his vegetable garden being vandalised- He used the veg to feed the homeless.
He went in Dreads box and spun a narrative and he was sent a s load of gifts so they could put it towards the winter fund he made approx £800.
Then it came out he had wrecked his own vegetable garden so people would gift more and send more money to their PayPal account. - Grandad Gobsgite swore he wasn't in on it and knew nothing about it. Before that happened Dread also sent £100 from the sub money to GG winter fund. Only to find out that GG had also been done for scamming a football club when he was chairman - its all over the fyp including the news article. So that's where their beef comes from.
The last thing CC need is to be blamed for spreading more lies and twisting anything.
Miss dread is waiting for any excuse to call comment cafe a bunch of liars.
I remember when all that happened

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
This little weirdo in my video comments has decided she’s going live to do a big debate on racism. She’s not live yet, but keep your eyes out. 🤣
IMG_0787.png

Feb 29, 2024
I’ve got Mormons at my door and they’ve seen me in the kitchen. They’re not going away 😩😩😩
My daughter had a friend round many years ago. We had jehovah witness at the door and her male friend pulled a moonie at the window 🤣🤣 I was fuming at the time as didn't want them thinking it was my bum 🤣🤣
I’ve got Mormons at my door and they’ve seen me in the kitchen. They’re not going away 😩😩😩

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
We all know Miss Dread, J, and cock-achew read CC.
We get the blame for a lot of s and this will probably be used against us tomorrow on her morning s show. -I'll try and keep this short.
I've followed Grandad Gobshite since he's been on the app. Dread and him had a big fall out because Grandad Gobshites long term friend (Barry or Brian) scammed everyone after he scripted a story about his vegetable garden being vandalised- He used the veg to feed the homeless.
He went in Dreads box and spun a narrative and he was sent a s load of gifts so they could put it towards the winter fund he made approx £800.
Then it came out he had wrecked his own vegetable garden so people would gift more and send more money to their PayPal account. - Grandad Gobsgite swore he wasn't in on it and knew nothing about it. Before that happened Dread also sent £100 from the sub money to GG winter fund. Only to find out that GG had also been done for scamming a football club when he was chairman - its all over the fyp including the news article. So that's where their beef comes from.
The last thing CC need is to be blamed for spreading more lies and twisting anything.
Miss dread is waiting for any excuse to call comment cafe a bunch of liars.
Grandad Gobshite is a scammer? Tik tok never fails to meet my expectations.

I expect everyone to be a t.
lets go love GIF by STORKS

do it , off to Tesco to stock up on snacks 🤣 , todays going to be wild again. Anyone want anything whilst I'm there?
I’m getting a McDonalds in soon. I’m not making any plans 😭 I need an early night though as my sleep is really bad. Can everyone please not let me nap today?

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Oh they’re damning, I don’t disagree with you at all! It seems really complex because Tony has also said he has a case against his ex (no idea if true), which I think came out when Ang brought his ex onto her platform. Is it the same one who spoke to someone in jail, whilst in the box?!

I do see what you’re saying and I don’t think you’re implicating us at all, I just don’t want you getting flack for it. You know how TikTok can be 😣
I don’t care if I get flack. My real name isn’t a big chunky or cassie or Tony’s last nerve.

I was comparing their double standards and definitions of proof. I have no more proof from smokes than I do for Tony. Apparently there’s one text message but that could be fake.
I will get the screenshots and post them on TikTok if you’d prefer not here?

I personally believe both men are horrific and should be jailed.

This opinion is signed and only endorsed by the official Claire Balding Big Chonky

Mar 2, 2024
Kazzy actually I stand with her more than you bunch of degenerates 🤣 you see me a few times and think you know me 🤣 yeah lying with dogs does give you fleas hence why your fing riddled…
Don’t need to add me to the ignore list I’ll remove myself before I start to smell like you fishy bitches 🎣🐟
Pah you’re a fine one to talk about riddled. Walking round like a walking clap epidemic. Take your s clap backs and attempted burns, which lets face it, the only burns you have are in your thrushy gash, and go sym. Or your Dad. Whichever one left you with the cringey need for attention. Byyyyyye

Status
Not open for further replies.