Status
Not open for further replies.

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
try not talk about me too much 🤔
This u?

I used to go clubbing at 14 .....had sex at 15 under a palm tree abroad.....now this was 45 years ago....imnot at all surprised girls have sex early
wtf? I left for an hour and everyone’s just decided to expose their darkest secrets because Alex said he will expose us and he’s only ever exposed himself 😭😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I don’t care if I get flack. My real name isn’t a big chunky or cassie or Tony’s last nerve.

I was comparing their double standards and definitions of proof. I have no more proof from smokes than I do for Tony. Apparently there’s one text message but that could be fake.
I will get the screenshots and post them on TikTok if you’d prefer not here?

I personally believe both men are horrific and should be jailed.

This opinion is signed and only endorsed by the official Claire Balding Big Chonky
You can post whatever you want on your own account, not sure why you’re even asking tbh.

If they’re guilty*, put them under the jail - I couldn’t agree more and it doesn’t look good for either of them, *especially with the younger guy basically confessing.

Mar 23, 2024
China
I don’t care if I get flack. My real name isn’t a big chunky or cassie or Tony’s last nerve.

I was comparing their double standards and definitions of proof. I have no more proof from smokes than I do for Tony. Apparently there’s one text message but that could be fake.
I will get the screenshots and post them on TikTok if you’d prefer not here?

I personally believe both men are horrific and should be jailed.

This opinion is signed and only endorsed by the official Claire Balding Big Chonky
They can’t call SMOKEZ who was 18 and the girl was 14? Yet not call out 25 yr old Tony who got with a 15 yr old girl 😩

Medusa

Grandad Gobshite is a scammer? Tik tok never fails to meet my expectations.

I expect everyone to be a t.
lets go love GIF by STORKS
Yeah, he fooled a lot of people. It should still be on the fyp.
I just wanted to point it out because we seem to be getting blamed for spinning false narratives.
I also believed GG was an honest, kind man - I was proven wrong. 🥺

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Grandad Gobshite is a scammer? Tik tok never fails to meet my expectations.

I expect everyone to be a t.
lets go love GIF by STORKS
Yeah I saw that unfold the garden damage I also believed it until it was revealed. I was new to all the side characters and I found the whole thing fascinating. These people don’t even know each others real names and they blindly trust anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.