Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I’m gonna dox myself, I can’t be bothered to shave. I live at 41 Albert Square, I used to sell my lady garden back in the day, been married 4 times, I love earrings. Here is me back in the day and no I’m not ashamed

Attachments

• IMG_1598.png
    IMG_1598.png
    260.2 KB · Views: 64

Medusa

Ohhhhh I completely remember that. That was wild mind. I was emotional seeing all them gifts fly into him. When I found out he was scamming I refused to believe anyone, ever, about anything
He really played everyone, sat in the box crying about his vegetables yet he'd pulled most of the good veg, used it to make soup and shared it with his neighbour and threw the withered, rotten veg all over his garden then recorded it. 😭

Mar 16, 2024
London
Yeah, he fooled a lot of people. It should still be on the fyp.
I just wanted to point it out because we seem to be getting blamed for spinning false narratives.
I also believed GG was an honest, kind man - I was proven wrong. 🥺
You obviously only got half the story coz he actually wasn't charged and paid back the charity after it was found that all he did was mismanaged money trying to raise more for the charity

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
You can post whatever you want on your own account, not sure why you’re even asking tbh.

If they’re guilty*, put them under the jail - I couldn’t agree more and it doesn’t look good for either of them, *especially with the younger guy basically confessing.
I just meant in case after last week people don’t want anything posted here that could cause issues.

But I found it on TikTok now so I reposted it there

I agree. I didn’t catch what smokez said in the message but sounds like he admitted one of his wrongdoings? Last night I watched the live where his ex and other girls he slept with listed his wrongdoings it was a catalogue of horrors

Medusa

Hang on, hang on, grandad didn't scam any football club, he messed up trying to raise money and lost money which he paid back, he was never charged with any crime.
The other grandad however did scam everyone, including grandad gobshite.
Gobshite, a.k.a Gary is still going on TT and does the food bank and winter fuel stuff.
MB he admitted it, he held his hands up and said it was something he was ashamed of and wanted it to be left in the past. It was all over the fyp and I'ts likely to still be there.

Medusa

You obviously only got half the story coz he actually wasn't charged and paid back the charity after it was found that all he did was mismanaged money trying to raise more for the charity
Just because someone wasn't charged dosnt mean they didn't do it. Why would he pay something back if he hadn't taken anything ? He paid it back after the club found out.

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Mar 16, 2024
London
MB he admitted it, he held his hands up and said it was something he was ashamed of and wanted it to be left in the past. It was all over the fyp and I'ts likely to still be there.
The person who admitted scamming was grandad COLIN, he lied to everyone and faked the garden etc, what grandad gobshite a.k.a GARY admitted was that he fed up with some money and paid it back, the club got the police involved coz they had to and no criminal offence was committed so he wasn't charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.