Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

The person who admitted scamming was grandad COLIN, he lied to everyone and faked the garden etc, what grandad gobshite a.k.a GARY admitted was that he fed up with some money and paid it back, the club got the police involved coz they had to and no criminal offence was committed so he wasn't charged.
Ffs. Seriously.. I'm trying to keep this short and sweet. He was outed by the club, he admitted it and paid it back. Hence the reason why he didn't get charged.

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Mar 16, 2024
London
Just because someone wasn't charged dosnt mean they didn't do it. Why would he pay something back if he hadn't taken anything ? He paid it back after the club found out.
He wasn't charged because no criminal offence had happened, he had invested money and it didn't work out, that was it and he felt bad enough that he paid the money back out of his own pocket.

Medusa

One of those days..
Over It Maid GIF

Mar 16, 2024
London
Ffs. Seriously.. I'm trying to keep this short and sweet. He was outed by the club, he admitted it and paid it back. Hence the reason why he didn't get charged.
You can swear all you like, Gary is a friend of mine and I know the facts, you're responding to clips on tiktok that were put out there and edited by someone in revenge for Gary telling them to do off. He wasn't charged because no offence had been committed and paying the money back wouldn't have stopped him being charged if there was an offence committed.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
The person who admitted scamming was grandad COLIN, he lied to everyone and faked the garden etc, what grandad gobshite a.k.a GARY admitted was that he fed up with some money and paid it back, the club got the police involved coz they had to and no criminal offence was committed so he wasn't charged.
That wad the name I was looking for..Colin

Reactions: MB_Stands_With_You
Status
Not open for further replies.