Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
There is a court order her mum sed a while ago that she can't go live only in her room well that's wot her mum sed ... and u sed your mum was away the weekend she chopped her hair but she wasn't

Medusa

Was that not grandad gobsgite but someone who was claiming to raise money for gg?
They were both involved with the winter fund, long term friends, grandad gobshite was hurt when he found out what collin had done. (Sorry I called him Brian/barry) after that the article was shown about GG past.

Last edited:

PickledOnions

Feb 29, 2024
So its true right enough about Tinks? What have i missed. Been on my last night of nightshift, trying to stay awake till tonight so my brain is literally jelly right now.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
IMG_1145.jpeg

I wasn’t going to share that picture with you guys, but I thought I’d dox myself before they did 🥲

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I just meant in case after last week people don’t want anything posted here that could cause issues.

But I found it on TikTok now so I reposted it there

I agree. I didn’t catch what smokez said in the message but sounds like he admitted one of his wrongdoings? Last night I watched the live where his ex and other girls he slept with listed his wrongdoings it was a catalogue of horrors
I don’t think anyone cares what any of us post, with the exception of criminal stuff obviously. There’s always going to be issues because we’re under a microscope a lot at the moment but none of it has been illegal 🤷🏻‍♀️

I didn’t catch any of his lives, just the SC messages that I think Dave Doran (?) exposed and someone put on here earlier. If they’re genuine, he’s in serious trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.