Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
He still actually goes live i dont know what his @ is though i have seen him join hers on several occasions
Screenshot_20240414-123430_TikTok.jpg

Its still salted butter 🤣

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
This is a disgusting topic to be talking about to be honest.
I'm torn on this one honestly. We've all witnessed concerning behavior from parents on TikTok, which only hints at what might happen away from the camera. While it's a difficult subject to broach, the safety and well-being of children must always come first. Choosing to remain silent or avoid discussing instances of inappropriate behavior or signs of neglect means we could inadvertently contribute to a continued culture of abuse. It's crucial to recognize that abuse can manifest in numerous forms, and turning a blind eye only perpetuates the problem.

Medusa

He paid it back because it was a charity and they had lost money that he felt responsible for due to it being his error.
Omfg.. what are you not getting!! He was responsible for the charity losing out. It wasn't just a tenner. It was thousands. He paid it back AFTER the club exposed him. You're clearly a fan of his MB so stop @ me because I'm trying to be nice.
Leave it there.

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Mar 16, 2024
London
Omfg.. what are you not getting!! He was responsible for the charity losing out. It wasn't just a tenner. It was thousands. He paid it back AFTER the club exposed him. You're clearly a fan of his MB so stop @ me because I'm trying to be nice.
Leave it there.
I'm not a fan, I am his real life friend and therefore I have all the facts, not an edited clip

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I'm torn on this one honestly. We've all witnessed concerning behavior from parents on TikTok, which only hints at what might happen away from the camera. While it's a difficult subject to broach, the safety and well-being of children must always come first. Choosing to remain silent or avoid discussing instances of inappropriate behavior or signs of neglect means we could inadvertently contribute to a continued culture of abuse. It's crucial to recognize that abuse can manifest in numerous forms, and turning a blind eye only perpetuates the problem.
No I agree it should be spoken about, but if it came off the back of Tinks then it’s a bit gross and I wouldn’t mind it being spoken about on another platform, where the guests are educated and the host is educated because it’s just coming off so badly

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Well if we're being doxxed just to let Pigham ect know I have a full enhanced passed dbs and that none of them fs could pass or even pass a lie detector 🤣

How ever when I was a teen I used to sell me ciggies for 50p/£1 at school

Underage drink and go clubbing at 14 🤣

Might have even stollen sweets 🤣 but it's ok as Miss Beg and XlBully rob eyeliner from asda 🤣

Also before it happens I wanna eat me roast and have a shower thanks and order some snacks.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I don’t think anyone cares what any of us post, with the exception of criminal stuff obviously. There’s always going to be issues because we’re under a microscope a lot at the moment but none of it has been illegal 🤷🏻‍♀️

I didn’t catch any of his lives, just the SC messages that I think Dave Doran (?) exposed and someone put on here earlier. If they’re genuine, he’s in serious trouble.
I saw him a while ago on live completely out of his face… not drunk but on some sort of drugs. I also saw him another time verbally abusing his gf he had met on tiktok… I think she was one of the women talking last night. I wonder what happens with people like these like they’re skirting around illegal activity but the court of tiktok just wants them off the app and you never hear about it ahain

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'm not gonna lie all this don't talk about someone, don't talk about this, people messaging us asking us not to talk about things or coming here to defend themselves or change the narrative. Don't put it online if you don't want people to talk about it. Dont think because you've got friends in here that your an exception and don't read here if it upsets you. It's getting boring as do.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I'm not gonna lie all this don't talk about someone, don't talk about this, people messaging us asking us not to talk about things or coming here to defend themselves or change the narrative. Don't put it online if you don't want people to talk about it. Dont think because you've got friends in here that your an exception and don't read here if it upsets you. It's getting boring as do.
Innit. I'll talk about what ever I want. You put yourself in the public damn right I'll have an opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.