Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
Have you ever watched the you tube video where he admits taking the money? And the guy he was talking to was the chairman of Leeds ladies fc and recorded the whole convo?
Yeah, it was edited down though, honestly I questioned him about it when it came out, he will hold his hands up and admit he fed up but big difference between fing up and scamming

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Fx Networks Cooking GIF by The Bear

Yeah I know you now stand more with kazzy I’ve seen you and your bird Steph in her clapper views, got myself a little screen recording of it too when we was watching from angies cam2
We wouldn’t fing want you PLM scumbags standing with us, your all a bunch of dirty nonce fs, I know a lot more about you than you would like to think, now do off before I hit you really below the belt with the s you have put on tiktok for people to see you little sket.
Oh before I post this reply I’m curious to know why after all this time of being jade wier have you changed back to your noncy plm Mrs savage name? Your a fing wrongun through and through jade, you should have stayed on lesbian tiktok where people had more respect for you, but I suppose we all find our people on tiktok at some point. Yours is with the plm nonces on clapper and discord, mine is here with people who have morals who highlight the sty behaviour of people like you.
Now do off you dirty, dusty b 🖕🏽
Is this the woman that did an exposure on TikTok about the male Savage?

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Last year I bought a TON of supplies and haven’t touched it since but it looks so relaxing 😭

shame GIF
Are you neurodivergent, that's such thing 😭 buying someone to start a full hobby and never even looking at it again. I'm also guilty 😭

Those 20 odd cacti I bought last month are just littering my kitchen 💀

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Are you neurodivergent, that's such thing 😭 buying someone to start a full hobby and never even looking at it again. I'm also guilty 😭

Those 20 odd cacti I bought last month are just littering my kitchen 💀
Yes, very neurodivergent and I have funded tens of hobbies and either not started them or abandoned them 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.