Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
Are you neurodivergent, that's such thing 😭 buying someone to start a full hobby and never even looking at it again. I'm also guilty 😭

Those 20 odd cacti I bought last month are just littering my kitchen πŸ’€
Ummm, I spent about Β£80 on it and haven't done any in over a week and only done about 2 lines on one! I didn't actually realise it was a nurodivergant thing but that actually makes sense!
So umm, I have a number of brand new unopened diamond art sets as well as equipment for sale, really cheap, inbox me! 🀣🀣🀣

Yes, very neurodivergent and I have funded tens of hobbies and either not started them or abandoned them 😭
I'm suspected but Iv never perused a diagnosis because I thought it was exhausting getting the ones I have. I had two relatives birthdays this month where Iv rehomed two cacti 😭. They didn't satisfy me like I thought they would πŸ˜‚

Mar 16, 2024
London
I'm suspected but Iv never perused a diagnosis because I thought it was exhausting getting the ones I have. I had two relatives birthdays this month where Iv rehomed two cacti this month 😭. They didn't satisfy me like I thought they would πŸ˜‚
Getting diagnosed as an adult is so hard, I was lucky in a way coz I got diagnosed whilst my son was being assessed, the consultant was actually really surprised that I hadn't been diagnosed but I didn't realise how obvious it was to others πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

Status
Not open for further replies.