Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
I just know Cockerpoo was the school snitch who walked round holding the dinner ladies hand to avoid a beating at break time. Now she’s safe behind a screen she’s letting all that frustration come out
recess GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Genuine question right. Don't you think it's fing crazy that these people sit day in day out arguing with each other over stupid fing s? Like, what happened to working, spending time with friends, family. Touching grass? Humanity is well and truly fed.
I think it's crazy that they say we are the weirdos but we have breaks and life's 😭😭

Feb 29, 2024
This could be a great new storyline to look at. I’m totally bored of these thickos combined with seeing the protests in London today I feel physically repulsed. I might have to punch myself in the throat
The girl was in diadros box earlier! She’s called Amy, theres a page on tiktok called xposing the truth that has some posts about them!
0B5F3CA9-DC26-49C2-958B-730997DC8512.png

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I think it's crazy that they say we are the weirdos but we have breaks and life's 😭😭
I mean, we are weird tbf. But the way I see it, we're like the people visiting caged animals at a zoo 😂😂😂

But honestly, their kids asking mam and dad what they did today..... errrm actually son, I spent all day arguing with random people off the Internet.

Great aspirations for life 😆

Medusa

Genuine question right. Don't you think it's fing crazy that these people sit day in day out arguing with each other over stupid fing s? Like, what happened to working, spending time with friends, family. Touching grass? Humanity is well and truly fed.
Yeah! It's playground s. Tit for tat, he said she said and it's all for clout.

Status
Not open for further replies.