Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Sue1950 and why does she keep nudging all my likes?! I’m so confused lol. I saw someone else on here saying it the other day too. Who the do is Sue? I accidentally nudged Hairy Biker the other week and immediately apologised because I don’t know what it means lol. πŸ˜‚
Omg hairy biker will think this is a conspiracy cause I nudged her today by accident too lol

Medusa

I'm bored of their se, it's never ending and it's petty as do. I can't sit and watch a box full of beasts either - I'm off for a scroll.
Angie, you seriously need to look at the people you're involved with because that shows everyone exactly who and what you support, although I doubt it bothers you because you're just as fed up as they are.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
EQ talking about LK and how she doesn’t get social media lollll
DG is talking about EQ he has screenshots of her discord and apparently they’ve been really mean. And he said they’re all ugly and he bets if any of them message him on Instagram none of them will be fit (this is actually what he said). Incredible stuff from grownups

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I'm bored of their se, it's never ending and it's petty as do. I can't sit and watch a box full of beasts either - I'm off for a scroll.
Angie, you seriously need to look at the people you're involved with because that shows everyone exactly who and what you support, although I doubt it bothers you because you're just as fed up as they are.
Honestly I feel the same. I can't even watch atm. It all just bores me sless now πŸ˜‚

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
DG is talking about EQ he has screenshots of her discord and apparently they’ve been really mean. And he said they’re all ugly and he bets if any of them message him on Instagram none of them will be fit (this is actually what he said). Incredible stuff from grownups
DG is now zooming in on pictures of people and is laughing at their appearance

He's also not very fit, if he slid in my dms I would call the government and say ET was back.

Medusa

Who is Sue1950 and why does she keep nudging all my likes?! I’m so confused lol. I saw someone else on here saying it the other day too. Who the do is Sue? I accidentally nudged Hairy Biker the other week and immediately apologised because I don’t know what it means lol. πŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20240424_000403_TikTok.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.