Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Not too sure but just so she’s clear….
i think you are a massive t zia! You are poison!
I Hate You Idiot GIF by Amazon Prime Video
Because people from here are kissing her decrepit old maga arse!! She’s a fing absolute loon. Her and Sheryl the dirty b. No one will ever convince me otherwise. The lies and destruction she caused my friends and I, Nahh bun the old alcoholic b

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Because people from here are kissing her decrepit old maga arse!! She’s a fing absolute loon. Her and Sheryl the dirty b. No one will ever convince me otherwise. The lies and destruction she caused my friends and I, Nahh bun the old alcoholic b
Omg who are you? And I did apologise above I commented a demand to Alex and apparently Zia can read lol.

Me n judas had your back in there even though judas was in spirit 👻🤣. Im in a state of shock tbf at the people in there

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Being honest I know a girl who lost her kids because between leaving hers and going to his dads he broke his collar bone. They couldn't determine who done it so neither of the parents or the family's got him back. Apart from that I only know people who have had a social worker for support not to have their kids removed.

Mar 2, 2024
You said Zia caused your friends trouble so I thought you were revealing your alter ego if that makes sense

I apologised as it was me that accidentally started her wanking off about comment cafe as she saw something I wrote
Ohhhh! Sorry! Most people know I’m Cutstain and Zia threatened to wet me up! I feel awkward now 🫤 Honestly I didn’t read the comment attached!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
None of my comments went through 😭

Attachments

• IMG_3772.jpeg
    IMG_3772.jpeg
    69.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3770.jpeg
    IMG_3770.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.