Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I think a few people fail to realise it's not Social Services who take away the children , it's the courts , they just gather evidence and put it to a Judge. SS also don't just deal with children , they play a massive role in Adult social care (which is also in fing tatters too)

Medusa

So, Dg is going to speak to Red tomorrow and still says he's her friend, and to top it off he's still going to their party.
What a banger!
Cabin Fever Reaction GIF by chuber channel

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I’ve scrolled back and I’m none the wiser ! Chonky is usually chill

Have I missed something?! I’m feeling I’ve missed something 🫤
I made that all confusing…

I joined zias live with sheryl I saw Alex in the comments, so I immediately pounced on him,

unfortunately Zia managed to read that despite being deep in conversation, and she proceeded to start buzzing off her tits about comment cafe And how great it is.

so basically it was my fault that she started droning on about us, and my Alex mission failed as he disappeared.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Ohhhh! Sorry! Most people know I’m Cutstain and Zia threatened to wet me up! I feel awkward now 🫤 Honestly I didn’t read the comment attached!
The amount of lives I've been in and heard people posting or saying `block her , block her` and I always sit and think why? They've done nothing wrong , why are you attacking somebody for? It's not like your name has substance behind it like some of them , the moment some names get mentioned you know straight away why! x

Mar 2, 2024
I made that all confusing…

I joined zias live with sheryl I saw Alex in the comments, so I immediately pounced on him,

unfortunately Zia managed to read that despite being deep in conversation, and she proceeded to start buzzing off her tits about comment cafe And how great it is.

so basically it was my fault that she started droning on about us, and my Alex mission failed as he disappeared.
Oh now I get it! Crossed wires! Thank you for explaining!

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
The amount of lives I've been in and heard people posting or saying `block her , block her` and I always sit and think why? They've done nothing wrong , why are you attacking somebody for? It's not like your name has substance behind it like some of them , the moment some names get mentioned you know straight away why! x
It’s because she is the bestest troll ever 🥰

Mar 2, 2024
I think it’s cause I’m a dickhead in fairness xx

Status
Not open for further replies.