Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Yeah she was going on about you again, she replied to my comments but I left live so cant get back up but she said your name also which i didn't know she said you trolled her hard 🤣
Aww bless the old b. I haven’t finished trolling her. She’s stuck with me for life. Like her alcohol addiction 🥰 Thank you for having my back darling xxx

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Cockercunt is going to take CC down

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC
How many have said that
And she isn’t affected by CC yeah next joke Martha

Medusa

I wish she would come back and spill the beans haha. I know birdy is already back up reds arse, but I’ve not seen Ellie around! I bet the tea is piping!! we should invite her to the cafe to share the tea!🤣🤣
Ellie was still on TT approx 2 months ago she was under Spartans agency. As far as I'm aware she took a break because of upcoming surgery for a slipped disc. I think she'll return and if or when she does, I hope she has no fs to give attitude and leaks everything.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I have squashies, buenos and bbq hula hoops. I’m set for snacks tonight.
I don't have a big love for food in the evening , but I make a habit of popping to either Tesco or M&S at lunch and picking up a fresh cheese twist , I have my dinner as normal and late evening (literally half hour ago) I stick it in the Ninja on REHEAT so the cheese is dripping and the Mrs or the dog always eyes the bloody thing up!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I wish she would come back and spill the beans haha. I know birdy is already back up reds arse, but I’ve not seen Ellie around! I bet the tea is piping!! we should invite her to the cafe to share the tea!🤣🤣
As far as what I saw Blue leaked them, then I saw Ellie do a live saying she wouldn’t expose anything if I remember right, something happened with them and others with Red and Rhys what I don’t know for sure, one minute Ellie was doing the aftershow as Rhys had a hissy fit and then next Ellie stopped, it was like Red took it away from her imo
But I do hope Ellie does spill the beans on them all x
EDITED
it sort off what they have done to Zac x

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
As far as what I saw Blue leaked them, then I saw Ellie do a live saying she wouldn’t expose anything if I remember right, something happened with them and others with Red and Rhys what I don’t know for sure, one minute Ellie was doing the aftershow as Rhys had a hissy fit and then next Ellie stopped, it was like Red took it away from her imo
But I do hope Ellie does spill the beans on them all x
EDITED
it sort off what they have done to Zac x
Sorry - is blue miss red? Or a separate person

Reactions: Chicken wings

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Scrolled past Chippys live and they're moaning about gifting , whilst having gifts on , saying people forget that most who go into Reds in the morning don't have a lot and are most likely on UC , but was happy to get himself into debt to gift Angie and often sits on the side of Charlie etc , who again sits and begs for gifts for his weekly carvery 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.