Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I agree I think it is edited. Look at the text font compared to Lisa's? Its equivalent to the text she placed over the screenshot, on top of that the spaces between the words are bigger than her's. So both the font and spaces dont match up. Secondly, when sharpening up the image you can see how "cockerpoo's" text has the white effect around the text which usually indicates the text was placed over the original while Lisa's is still in tact so her reply is genuine. She clearly sent these messages to someone else and edited the original persons texts and profile photo to make it seem like its cockerpoo
We’ll get you on the new mystery inc team with Delulu Daphne 😭😭

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I agree I think it is edited. Look at the text font compared to Lisa's? Its equivalent to the text she placed over the screenshot, on top of that the spaces between the words are bigger than her's. So both the font and spaces dont match up. Secondly, when sharpening up the image you can see how "cockerpoo's" text has the white effect around the text which usually indicates the text was placed over the original while Lisa's is still in tact so her reply is genuine. She clearly sent these messages to someone else and edited the original persons texts and profile photo to make it seem like its cockerpoo
that white stuff is artifacts from the colour contrast beyween black and white. but like judas said lets just see what fing around and finding out looks like. shes either been so nosy bossy and vocal daily on an app shes got some random person mistakenly recognising her, or shes really fed around and found out with regards to her code of conduct and not taking safety precautions seriously.
im gutted i cant keep up with the app today when so much stuff is going on lol

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I just totally freaked out because I felt a spider on my arm, it was my own hair 😭
Mindy Kaling Oops GIF by HULU
Mad Nbc GIF by Manifest

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
So Angie claims she doesn't know who the EDL are, and then claims that she's only watched a documentary with Tommy Robinson in.... Would that be the one when he was (and still is) in the EDL and it mentioned it throughout the documentary? Or is one of the s youtube things they put out?
All this I read it/watched it bollocks never has a source!
This means the sheeple accept her word as gospel when in reality it's just manipulative se!
Just do off Soapy!

Reactions: Deleted member 2429

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
This is how I've been feeling , I have a hatred for Cockerfuck but imagine she is this person that's involved in courts and children and she's in a position of trust , imagine she was involved in a case and is just following the judges order for the safety of the children , imagine this Lisa has SS involved because she's actually a bad person and has a bad past , it just doesn't sit right with me without knowing the full goings on , the ones egging her on will look total dicks if it turns out the children were removed from Lisa and that's the reason cocker was involved , to actually protect the kids.
The more I investigate the more her story falls apart.

Reactions: Nolan 🎵

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
All right there columbo
Peter Falk Detective GIF by PeacockTV

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Cockercunt is educated beyond that level of literacy.

Lisa Marie is full of s. Now i need to know why.

Back and to the left.
Space Race GIF by US National Archives

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
For anyone who was unfortunate enough to miss @Zias false teeth live, this is the photo I shown.

Top image is from the message screenshot. Bottom image is actual cockerpoo.

If you look closely it’s not the same image, and the top photo has been zoomed in too much. It’s made me question every single think Lisa has said now, because that message she posted did not come from cockerpoo. Ignore the blurriness of the top one it’s just the quality loss from the screenshot and me zooming etc. but pay attention to how much of the heart is visible and how much of the little white box in bottom left
IMG_2067.jpeg

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
ohhh share your findings! i cant look at anything but im so fascinated now. this app is mad
I posted a video a couple of pages back.

It's got potential to be really dark s, lots of local local stuff and to many people with bad lip filler. Follow that rabbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.