Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
For anyone who was unfortunate enough to miss @Zias false teeth live, this is the photo I shown.

Top image is from the message screenshot. Bottom image is actual cockerpoo.

If you look closely it’s not the same image, and the top photo has been zoomed in too much. It’s made me question every single think Lisa has said now, because that message she posted did not come from cockerpoo. Ignore the blurriness of the top one it’s just the quality loss from the screenshot and me zooming etc. but pay attention to how much of the heart is visible and how much of the little white box in bottom left
IMG_2067.jpeg
I'm sure someone has said that Cocker had said she sent the message

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
For anyone who was unfortunate enough to miss @Zias false teeth live, this is the photo I shown.

If you look closely it’s not the same image, and the top photo has been zoomed in too much. It’s made me question every single think Lisa has said now, because that message she posted did not come from cockerpoo. Ignore the blurriness of the top one it’s just the quality loss from the screenshot and me zooming etc. but pay attention to how much of the heart is visible and how much of the little white box in bottom left
IMG_2067.jpeg
Very observant. So question is, has LisaMarie set it up orrrr is someone trolling her? 🤔

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
As leader of the Cockercunt Defence League ©️™️®️, could someone who knows about such s answer this.

I always thought if kids were placed out of county, the original social services team held duty of all the social work/legal stuff?

Is this right?
Sherlock Holmes Halloween GIF by PeacockTV

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

IMG_2067.jpeg
Interesting but I don't care enough. Cockerpoo leaned into the accusation and enjoyed being accused of putting children in a violent sexual situation. I'll still watch it all come out but I have no interest in helping her defend herself. I don't defend people who "joke" about things like that.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
this is true. I cannot believe she behaves like this on social media if she is involved with public services to do with children and private family matters... im not even sure its allowed in their codes of conduct. her behaviouir recently has escalated from nosy neighbour to power mad.
I think if it is her, shes fed around and is finding out... even if she isn't the aggressor in the Lisa situation... she has brought it on herself beingvocally dominating all over a silly social media app to do with drama and gossip.
I think we have all assumed deep down it wont be her as its just such a curious situation. Her and the Rebecca stuff is feeling really off, theyre ALL blurring the lines of social media and reality. Cocker, Hann, Rebecca, and now Lisa. icky stuff.
I lost my job as a civil servant for arguing with someone on Facebook, they sent the screenshots to all the offices in my area as she didn’t know which 1 I worked it. We sign a code of conduct,no swearing, no divulging private info, not get drunk in public, don’t make a tit of yourself in public and don’t take drugs in public 😂 I told this woman she was a fing t who had a dry fanny 😂 15yrs down the pan 😜. So whether Cocker💩 has been careful or not, sometimes we can make a mistake that costs us dearly . I personally would never try and get someone sacked over a disavow social media but this with Lisa seems wayyyy deeper than that. Then you look at the s members of parliament get away with 😂

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I can't take anyone seriously on the app.. It was only a couple of days ago Gcrew and Zac hated each other, now he's his biggest gifter and part of his 'Team'
If you've done me wrong or fed me over, I don't give you a second chance to do me over again. These people are so fickle.
Screenshot_20240508_130613_TikTok.jpg
It’s all about the money & damage control

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Ah oooh it does look legit but I’m sure the techies on here will let us know their thoughts
I’m sus on why has she covered the dates? She never showed it in the OG ss, and now she’s covered it with the weirdly placed comment box? Possiblity she’s went to message cockerpoo and edited a ss of the message to make it look like it’s from her

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Interesting but I don't care enough. Cockerpoo leaned into the accusation and enjoyed because accused of putting children in a violent sexual situation. I'll still watch it all come out but I have no interest in helping her defend herself. I don't defend people who "joke" about things like that.
The fuuuck? I feel like I’ve missed every time cocker has been in boxes about it, has anyone got screen records of it? Because that’s vile to even jokingly be like ‘ha ha yes it’s me’ even if she fully knows it’s not her.

At the same time I just cannot stand people who (badly) fabricate ‘evidence’ to try and prove something

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Interesting but I don't care enough. Cockerpoo leaned into the accusation and enjoyed because accused of putting children in a violent sexual situation. I'll still watch it all come out but I have no interest in helping her defend herself. I don't defend people who "joke" about things like that.
I respect your indifference. Unfortunately, I'm pathologically obsessed with fing over lying fs. Especially if there's a whiff of really dark se, like fake dead kids.

I can't escape the pull
Push Pulling GIF by Adult Swim

Feb 29, 2024
As leader of the Cockercunt Defence League ©️™️®️, could someone who knows about such s answer this.

I always thought if kids were placed out of county, the original social services team held duty of all the social work/legal stuff?

Is this right?
Sherlock Holmes Halloween GIF by PeacockTV
Not sure, but when I was a child I moved from City to County. Still lived in the same Shire. So I had a different team.

Reactions: deadwood
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Sorry but they are two different messages. Why has the weirdly placed full stop gone now?

IMG_2069.jpeg
I am in no way on spickers side but hearing her talk/seeing her type in chats that wording is  way off imo as well.

"...I was doing exacly that my job." Poopy would have used punctuation there.

"...whatever you choose to do it won't help you in the long run I promise you that." Same here, Crapbags would have used punctuation.

She's not as eloquent as she makes out but she does use punctuation at least, perhaps it was written in haste, perhaps it was written by someone else to rile Lisa up further - however, it's v fishy and I don't think any of this should be brought online with what the situation has been revealed to be.

Crapper should not be alluding that it  may or may  not be her that Lisa is talking about and issues involving children's care should remain a matter removed from social media.

Those are just my thoughts, sorry for the long post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.