Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Incase anyone missed what cockerpoo had to say
Thanks for recording this as I was on school run.

I am sorry if anyone feels my actions are wrong, we clearly just see the situation in different ways, and that’s just normal human behaviour. However lying to the extent Lisa has and dragging in random NHS workers isn’t normal behaviour. I’m not siding with anyone, just looking what has happened and identifying that Lisa doesn’t seem to tell the truth, and that’s that.

I’ve seen a few recordings of Cocker talking about the situation but I’ve yet to find the one where she was alluding it’s her whilst knowing the severity. In her conversation with @MrsDoubtfire she said she didn’t know what the allegations were. So if anyone has the footage, chuck it over.

I remember once when Irish Kelly went mad at me because she said I was ‘supposed to be on her side’ because I called her out for mocking Lynz disability. This just reminds me of that situation in a way, because I don’t have a side, I just would rather know the truths regardless of who gets vindicated.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
No one even gave heat to miss baguette from what i saw? Everyone's been very respectful... people were establishing "agree to disagree" 😵‍💫. Just because we don't tolerate lies doesn't mean cockerpoo changes as a person and our opinions change 😆
I think it depends how you perceive heat 🤣 I’m used to everyone in here, and am adult enough to accept criticism, but I forget sometimes that the whole of TikTok can read our conversations in here 🤣

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I must be blocked can’t find them 🥸
He’s on this account
IMG_8960.png

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Who exactly will miss baguette take heat from? I’m all for not doxxing the wrong person.. she’s so god damn rude. Cockerpoo just didn’t like being called out on her s by CC but now miss baguette has helped suddenly shes changed her opinion on comment cafe? I swear she was told when she lied about chonky among other things that this is what CC is all about.. THE TRUTH
Only baggety can answer whether she felt pressed by anyone.
Episode 5 Queen GIF by Paramount+

Reactions: SweetButSour
Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle

I am sorry if anyone feels my actions are wrong, we clearly just see the situation in different ways, and that’s just normal human behaviour. However lying to the extent Lisa has and dragging in random NHS workers isn’t normal behaviour. I’m not siding with anyone, just looking what has happened and identifying that Lisa doesn’t seem to tell the truth, and that’s that.

I’ve seen a few recordings of Cocker talking about the situation but I’ve yet to find the one where she was alluding it’s her whilst knowing the severity. In her conversation with @MrsDoubtfire she said she didn’t know what the allegations were. So if anyone has the footage, chuck it over.

I remember once when Irish Kelly went mad at me because she said I was ‘supposed to be on her side’ because I called her out for mocking Lynz disability. This just reminds me of that situation in a way, because I don’t have a side, I just would rather know the truths regardless of who gets vindicated.
Ask j for the recording it happened on there, if cockershitcunt is innocent of this j would/should pass it over in a heartbeat to clear her pal.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA

I’ll tag you on TT

Status
Not open for further replies.