Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Oh for do sake... I've tried to stay out of this but can I ask why people think Lisa made fake messages from cockinthemouth? Wheres the proof they are fake?

I ask this because the girl couldn't even upload a screenshot correctly never mind edit a fake message AND with regards to the full stop being misplaced in one message and not the other, Lisa explained she was sent the message twice by cockinthemouth and she screenshot both of them. Cockinthemouth deleted one of them... being the narc she is I can see her spotting a mistake in the message and it annoyed her so much she deleted and resent the correct version.

Can someone please explain why people are 💯 Lisa lied? I find it hard to believe someone made all of this up for no reason.

P.s cockinthemouth is a t 🖕

Edit to say I've watched the videos and can understand why people don't believe her re the messages but i dont believethe story about her kid's is made up .... Im going back to avoiding this debate 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
I'm not a sentimental soul but no. Judas, you cannot leave. We need the manpower to keep Cal in check.
impractical jokers cage GIF by truTV

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Oh for do sake... I've tried to stay out of this but can I ask why people think Lisa made fake messages from cockinthemouth? Wheres the proof they are fake?

I ask this because the girl couldn't even upload a screenshot correctly never mind edit a fake message AND with regards to the full stop being misplaced in one message and not the other, Lisa explained she was sent the message twice by cockinthemouth and she screenshot both of them. Cockinthemouth deleted one of them... being the narc she is I can see her spotting a mistake in the message and it annoyed her so much she deleted and resent the correct version.

Can someone please explain why people are 💯 Lisa lied? I find it hard to believe someone made all of this up for no reason.

I'm with you on this and my mind can't be changed I believe that woman is cockercow and I can't wait till its been undeniably proved

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024

My vibe says Lisa is telling the truth ... cockerpoo is biting there must be something in it

Mar 11, 2024
london
Not me! Only thing I've said in her's is about being Daphne look a like 😆 and querying why she was eating a beef burger when she said she was a veggie
I’ve boycotted her since her incest anno
I certainly ain't I can't bloody stand her and wouldn't care if she got a lifetime Internet ban she's vile as they come
i don’t enter her lives. Will not have my username be seen in there plus give her the views.

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle

Apparently the messages were fake, there's a vid on boogets profile

Reactions: HereForTea
Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Guys I'm bowing out. I didn't realise my word and people agreeing that they saw the same s as me on here meant do all.

I literally stated several times that it wasn't as impactful as watching cockerpoo enter Canadian angies live listen to Lisa's horrific story. She was offered a box. Then go live with J, giggle and joke about it, lean into the accusation and when J reminded it her it was traumatic she doubled down and said she "didn't know". I'll not be convinced the edl group chat wasn't popping off and anyone watching knows she enter that live and watched!! Then hung about lives there after joking about being Jenny.

Literally feel like people think Iv made all this up in my head, we weren't saying we were triggered for no reason. I didn't spend my night after that checking everyone was okay in private for do all.

It just seems like I'm wasting my time here lately. Keep trolling 👹
I saw it too and honestly that's why I haven't been around alot. Cookerpoo was awful in what she was saying and laughing. I wish I did screen record it but like you I dont do that.

I think your great and I value your opinions and crack me up laughing at your one liners 😁 so please don't leave 😔 I hope you have a beautiful day bowling and take some time for yourself 🤎

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I see it from both sides, I 100% agree with Judas, I saw that live in real time and cockercunt was vile, not once did she deny it, she goaded that girl. Even J showed a little compassion ffs. Doxxing the wrong person is also wrong and while I get why Miss baguette put that video out there if it were me, I’d have attempted to do it privately with Lisa so then at least she would have had the opportunity herself to put this right and apologise to cockerpoo if she was wrong, as I said earlier she either really believes this or she isn’t mentally well. I hope all this can be resolved

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Please don't go 🥺 I 100% stand by what you've said. I've had a traumatic night's sleep last night. I had a situation when I was 15 in care and wasn't believed, told I made it all up. Fast forward 30 yrs (yes 30 years) I met up with a person that was part of my care. She told me she did believe me and the fact she said it was because I had no surport they knew I wouldn't cope with a court case. I hate SS and the system. I can see Lisa's point of view. For Cocker to joke about this is disgusting. I know how these people work and if it isn't her then she should give some sort of evidence (like the colour of her hair) please don't leave 🥺
Sad I Feel You GIF by Studios 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.