Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Sorry, maybe you misunderstood. Can you show me where I insinuated that Judas was lying?
So Judas saying it clearly isn’t enough. Okay then. We will have to go through pages of posts just to make sure you are happy? I think not. Just face facts that not everyone has to agree with you

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Anyone know who’s this is?
IMG_7148.png
Luke aka norman bates

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
So Judas saying it clearly isn’t enough. Okay then. We will have to go through pages of posts just to make sure you are happy? I think not. Just face facts that not everyone has to agree with you
I’ve already looked through my messages and not once did I infer that Judas was lying.

Again, feel free to pull up where I have, because I’ve just read back on my messages regarding this situation and I’ve never said anything of the sort.

I’ve also never claimed everyone has to agree with me. You’re going to pull your rotator cuff if you keep reaching like this.

Medusa

@MissBaguette I wasn't around when all this stuff between Lisa and cockerpoo happened. But I'm confused as to why you would feel the need to message cockerpoo to 'apologies' for bringing it back up, I wouldn't message Miss Red or Angie and apologies for calling them a t, or highlighting their shady past, so I'm struggling to understand why anyone from here would basically warn or apologies anyone.?
After all theres been worse things said about creators and viewers/gifters on here.
Maybe I'm missing something or I work differently.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I’ve already looked through my messages and not once did I infer that Judas was lying.

Again, feel free to pull up where I have, because I’ve just read back on my messages regarding this situation and I’ve never said anything of the sort.
You are totally missing the point. It’s not the fact of someone being directly called a liar, it’s how she was made to feel with the whole “well I didn’t see it” Just because you didn’t witness it first hand, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.