Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I tried to do an ai of us hiding under a table but I don’t know wtf this is supposed to be and why is there so many legs 😩😩🤣🤣
IMG_7152.jpeg
Are we all from Norfolk ? 😭 😂 😂

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Can I use a metaphor to maybe help here 🫣

Someone tells a friend they saw a famous person when they went to town. Their friend won’t acknowledge that happened until they see a photo. They’re made to feel their word isn’t good enough, especially when several people saw that famous person too.

Does that make sense? I find metaphors helpful when I can’t see a perspective or to explain one.
You are so nice 😭 I can’t cope. I picture you as a sweet old lady and I won’t be told any different

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
You are totally missing the point. It’s not the fact of someone being directly called a liar, it’s how she was made to feel with the whole “well I didn’t see it” Just because you didn’t witness it first hand, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.
I’m trying to think of the word and it’s on the tip of my tongue. I thought it was infer but it’s not, imply, insinuate? Which can totally be done without intention but the end result still leaves someone feeling invalidated. Am I making sense 😭 I still don’t think I have the word right 🤦🏻‍♀️

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
You are totally missing the point. It’s not the fact of someone being directly called a liar, it’s how she was made to feel with the whole “well I didn’t see it” Just because you didn’t witness it first hand, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.
Oh my god. I never said it didn’t happen. I’m really unsure how you’re not getting this?

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’m trying to think of the word and it’s on the tip of my tongue. I thought it was infer but it’s not, imply, insinuate? Which can totally be done without intention but the end result still leaves someone feeling invalidated. Am I making sense 😭 I still don’t think I have the word right 🤦🏻‍♀️
Whatever the word is, I’d appreciate being shown where I have done it!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Oh my god. I never said it didn’t happen. I’m really unsure how you’re not getting this?
Trying to bridge the gap here 🙏🏼

Saying it didn’t happen or not acknowledging that it happened - can you see how they can be similar? One is obvious and one is more subtle but can make someone feel like you’re not believing them. Is that making sense?

Reactions: Bascar_
Status
Not open for further replies.