Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She’s still saying snoopy is one of us then? Despite her following the account and never blocking it from any lives she mods in 🙄
Canadian Angie was the one who said that and she didn’t mean literally, she basically said don’t challenge people to find you because the internet is full of crazy people! Her spin on things is crazy
I’m not even going to reply to her anymore because it was proved she was still following to that account after the threat. She’s playing games and it’s dangerous. I don’t agree with doxxing and I don’t agree with playing by the fire 🙅🏻‍♀️

Saints And Sinners Reaction GIF by Bounce

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Guys I'm bowing out. I didn't realise my word and people agreeing that they saw the same s as me on here meant do all.

I literally stated several times that it wasn't as impactful as watching cockerpoo enter Canadian angies live listen to Lisa's horrific story. She was offered a box. Then go live with J, giggle and joke about it, lean into the accusation and when J reminded it her it was traumatic she doubled down and said she "didn't know". I'll not be convinced the edl group chat wasn't popping off and anyone watching knows she enter that live and watched!! Then hung about lives there after joking about being Jenny.

Literally feel like people think Iv made all this up in my head, we weren't saying we were triggered for no reason. I didn't spend my night after that checking everyone was okay in private for do all.

It just seems like I'm wasting my time here lately. Keep trolling 👹
@charlies oxygen

Guys I'm bowing out. I didn't realise my word and people agreeing that they saw the same s as me on here meant do all.

I literally stated several times that it wasn't as impactful as watching cockerpoo enter Canadian angies live listen to Lisa's horrific story. She was offered a box. Then go live with J, giggle and joke about it, lean into the accusation and when J reminded it her it was traumatic she doubled down and said she "didn't know". I'll not be convinced the edl group chat wasn't popping off and anyone watching knows she enter that live and watched!! Then hung about lives there after joking about being Jenny.

Literally feel like people think Iv made all this up in my head, we weren't saying we were triggered for no reason. I didn't spend my night after that checking everyone was okay in private for do all.

It just seems like I'm wasting my time here lately. Keep trolling 👹
Urm miss judas you better come back right now 😔, I've missed a few chapters but hope your ok

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Cockercunt can do off with that snoopy stuff. Whoever that person is, they are an EQ supporter and sub. And cocker along with others in her circle followed that account. It’s do all to do with us.
She knows that any platform on tiktok she goes on to will only have a tiny minority on who know what comment cafe is , by her blaming this snoopy for being CC 99% of the people won't even check and will just run with it because why would their lovely cockerpoo ever lie to them?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Pretty sure if you care to look, I have never once insinuated that Judas was lying, merely that I didn’t watch the live myself.
Can I use a metaphor to maybe help here 🫣

Someone tells a friend they saw a famous person when they went to town. Their friend won’t acknowledge that happened until they see a photo. They’re made to feel their word isn’t good enough, especially when several people saw that famous person too.

Does that make sense? I find metaphors helpful when I can’t see a perspective or to explain one.

May 3, 2024
uk
I have just sent messages to both my TikTok accounts to each other and the message that says about ‘this user’s privacy settings‘ does vanish if u delete the first message. The ‘you can start now chatting’ doesn’t vanish so I’ll give u that
😂

I actually didn’t google the nhs woman as I didn’t know that was who this Lisa was referring to as she hasn’t stated anywhere for me to go look, it was someone on here that suggested it
🤷‍♀️
if Lisa did put that then I’d be the first to say thats not the same voice. Also I can’t be convinced that the woman in the photo that Lisa suggested was cockerpoo is her as it didn’t show a voice with it.
If I have missed Lisa saying it’s that Nhs lady then she is out of order..

Also On another note… WHY is everyone moaning when the know they are being cam2 when they themselves cam2 other people everyday 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Can I use a metaphor to maybe help here 🫣

Someone tells a friend they saw a famous person when they went to town. Their friend won’t acknowledge that happened until they see a photo. They’re made to feel their word isn’t good enough, especially when several people saw that famous person too.

Does that make sense? I find metaphors helpful when I can’t see a perspective or to explain one.
But I never said she didn’t see the famous person.

I just said that I personally didn’t see the famous person myself.

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Aye, I told her I’m sorry if I’m dragging this up further for her but I can’t deal with liars so wanted to make a video to clear off the woman in the NHS video. I didn’t ask her to provide negative proof because you can’t really prove you didn’t send a message. It’s proof enough for me that she didn’t send it due to the errors made with Lisa’s editing skills.

All Lisa has to do is take a screen recording and I’ll take every word I said back.
All she has to do is click on Lisa's name, go to dm her and ss what it says if she hasn't had any contact with her, it will a certain thing it's easy to do.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
But I never said she didn’t see the famous person.

I just said that I personally didn’t see the famous person myself.
Which is fine but if that’s all you say and you don’t acknowledge it happened - it invalidates the other person. Maybe I used a bad metaphor, I just wanted to try and get you to see it from her side.

Status
Not open for further replies.