Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Hang on a minute, is she talking about that Snoopy (I think) account that her and other creators follow… I’m exiting that convo, do this.

IMG_4633.jpeg

Reactions: Jeppers_creepers
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Many eons ago, when I was still young and didn't need a filter set to 24%, I worked in the fashion industry. It's wild, everyone's a grade-A t, absolutely frazzled, and sabotaging each other - much like this niche of TikTok. ANYWAYS, one of these experiences revolved around one MDME Mariah Scarey.
Now Mz Mariah is a spokesperson for PETA, like no fur blah blah, and since she emerged from her wheeled-around chaise-lounge Aphrodite shell, she has referred to her fans as her 'Lambily', her lil lambs.
There was a period in which M.C. was a frequent wearer of a very expensive (but gifted) over-the-top, huge, fluffy white furry winter coat, a twin was also given to her in black. She preferred the white apparently, as she who never wears the same thing twice wore the sumptuous blanc option on many an occasion.
The designers made it from a certain type of sheep and she's been wandering around wearing her iconography.
Hannibal Lecter Horror GIF

It's not TikTok related (though she is on TikTok), but it's info I've always needed to confess/expose.
LIAHMARIAH0.png
LIAHMariah2.jpg LIAHMariah1.jpg LIAHMARIAH00.jpg

threaten music video GIF by Moon Bounce

Mar 11, 2024
london
I thought this was where we came to be truthful & unbiased? If I’m sitting with a hypocrite that supports a sick twisted narcissist like Ang then I think it’s for everyone to worry about.
Which just makes us as bad as those we bring forward on TikTok for their wrong doings.
This is my final comment in this thread I will not take part in hypocrisy or in any involvement where the orange one’s name is mentioned. If anyone wishes to find me I will be on “exposing liars of TikTok” thread

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
See, I’ve never questioned what was heard. I’ve said that I never personally heard it, I only heard the live that I was tagged in a little earlier with J, MT and cocker. But I still think people are missing the point that my intention wasn’t to vindicate cockerpoo. It just happens that she was involved with the fake messages, but my concern was other innocent peoooe being vilified because someone doesn’t have their story straight. A nurse with a huge digital footprint that shows her dedication to helping people for years and years is being highlighted as the wrongdoer, at the word of Lisa, because she told everyone to go and find that video and listen to ‘cockerpoo’ when in fact it’s not the same woman in her photo, so why is she encouraging people to search and find an innocent woman, who she is accusing of heinous things?

IMG_2142.jpeg

Everyone here has so much contempt towards cockerpoo, that they’re not allowing themselves to see the situation as a whole picture, and are instead focusing on only the parts that concern the disliked person, and not the parts that concern the lying woman and the innocent woman who is being made out to be a dirtbag. I highlighted the fact that Lisa did lie, did fake screenshots, thus showing that the woman she is accusing is not the one. Cockerpoo is collateral damage in my opinion, and has no real impact on the situation because it could have been anyone who was accused on TikTok. It wouldn’t change the fact that Lisa is still villainising an innocent woman.

Nobody will read it because they don’t like essays but that’s my POV and I stand by it.
I feel uneasy accepting what Lisa Marie has to say as truthful without any tangible proof especially as I observe people supporting creators on Tiktok to build a platform as we speak on the premise of really dangerous lies. With that being said, I don't understand why Cockineverymouth would even indulge Lisa Marie in the way that she has and if none of this is even true? for ss and giggles? it just makes her look like a t. and then goading people to find her? Blows my fing mind.

Last edited:

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Hang on a minute, is she talking about that Snoopy (I think) account that her and other creators follow… I’m exiting that convo, do this.

IMG_4633.jpeg
She’s still saying snoopy is one of us then? Despite her following the account and never blocking it from any lives she mods in 🙄
Canadian Angie was the one who said that and she didn’t mean literally, she basically said don’t challenge people to find you because the internet is full of crazy people! Her spin on things is crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.