Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Vive la révolution!
French Bonjour GIF

France Pain GIF by Aya Murata

Medusa

Morning everyone!
I've returned after a few days off to find the app is still the same, if not worse.

Dread has returned with a 'no fs given attitude' - I find it laughable as Its only a matter of time before she's crying like a b because someone claps back or she's bullied the wrong person.

Angie, Mocking someone's SA - No shock there. The woman has zero empathy, Compassion or gives a s about any victim. (Although I do question why you'd ever gift your abuser), but it still doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Dg is STILL driving whilst going live - Even 'Tom' his imaginary driver has had enough of the cocky,cringe pleb and fecked off - I hope Baguette gets her account back.

Alex is still obsessed with Miss Dread - it's now becoming disturbing, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's sending her dick pics in the hopes he can pound her for the remaining 5 days of the week.
These people are a bunch of dingle berries...

I'm pleased to see Judas is back even if it was for a brief second. 🤎

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Morning everyone!
I've returned after a few days off to find the app is still the same, if not worse.

Dread has returned with a 'no fs given attitude' - I find it laughable as Its only a matter of time before she's crying like a b because someone claps back or she's bullied the wrong person.

Angie, Mocking someone's SA - No shock there. The woman has zero empathy, Compassion or gives a s about any victim. (Although I do question why you'd ever gift your abuser), but it still doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Dg is STILL driving whilst going live - Even 'Tom' his imaginary driver has had enough of the cocky,cringe pleb and fecked off - I hope Baguette gets her account back.

Alex is still obsessed with Miss Dread - it's now becoming disturbing, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's sending her dick pics in the hopes he can pound her for the remaining 5 days of the week.

Welcome back ❤️❤️

Morning everyone!

Omg I been missing too and just returned, people are going to think that we been on a getaway together 😂 glad you’re back and yeah, seems the toxicity continues and Angie gets excused for the worst.

Medusa

Omg I been missing too and just returned, people are going to think that we been on a getaway together 😂 glad you’re back and yeah, seems the toxicity continues and Angie gets excused for the worst.
You still owe me for the tab bill and the beach lounger but you can pay on our next getaway. (You actually made me howl 😭)
Glad you're back I hope you're feeling better 🤎

Status
Not open for further replies.