Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I remember being offered certain things after the accident , Zopiclone was one of them for short term use , I was petrified of using them , was given 5 and I still have 3 left (They're probably OOD now) just dealing with tramadol alone has been hard enough and my empathy towards those on some of these higher class drugs has never been so strong
Zopiclone is horrid, I got briefly trapped in wanting to take them every night bc they helped somewhat with sleep. Now I don't take them at all unless I am in agony to such an extent that I physically haven't slept for numerous days in a row. They leave the worst taste in your mouth and no amount of tooth brushing/tongue scraping or mouth wash will rid you of it, the taste tarnishes any drinks you wish to consume and if you try to eat it makes you feel sick.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
You go girl!! Spend your spare pennies funding begs on tt and fight for your right to do so!! No one can tell you that you should save those spare pennies for your own needs!!! Your speech will surely earn you a praising and a shout out from your favourite beg for 1 second of glory!!! Go you!! Keep enjoying watching your favourite beg on holiday funded by you and your crazy gifter friends.
IMG_1594.png

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Gabapentin is also a bad one. It has a risk of dementia. I suffer terrible brain fog and I think gabapentin is the reason. I do worry about the dementia risk, I have a terrible memory now. But have no other alternative other than severe symptoms. They don't warn you before they prescribe these potentially life altering drugs!!!
All these medications are horrific, just listen to them all online they are like the living dead. I bet they don’t realise exactly what they are doing giving gifts out to them lot. It’s shocking every time I go to the gp with pain, they try to push all the opioids onto me I’m like nahhhh.

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
yes docs will only prescribe for a short period, she could possibly be stealing shiela's meds, who knows with that 🐀
I've been on diazepam for about 7 years. I have 14 tablets a month 5mg. Use for agoraphobia and anxiety. My Psychiatrist prescribed them. But a few times a year my GP do a meds check and they always question the diazepam.

Medusa

Gabapentin is also a bad one. It has a risk of dementia. I suffer terrible brain fog and I think gabapentin is the reason. I do worry about the dementia risk, I have a terrible memory now. But have no other alternative other than severe symptoms. They don't warn you before they prescribe these potentially life altering drugs!!!
Unfortunately all medication come with side effects and anything that targets the brain stem or the sensory cortex can lead to brain fog. But I wouldn't let that scare you or put you off from taking medication that is working for you. - especially if it's giving you a quality of life.
Congratulations on being cancer free BTW. 👏 💗

Feb 29, 2024
Is that similar to pregabalin? I had awful time using them. If I was an hr late in taking them I'd sweat and shake. Coming off them was horrific, amazing that they are used for pain and or mental health. Had to have regular bloods and ECG

Status
Not open for further replies.