Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

she will be buying them online, the dirty dusty stinking bigoted crackhead
My personal experience with diazapam are, they now only prescribe them for up to 6 weeks.
They won't prescribe them if they know you are dependant on any other substance including alcohol.
I was put on them YEAR'S ago and they are absolutely horrific to come off - I knew very little about them and if I knew what I know now, I would NEVER of put one in my system. They do not prescribe 5mg or 10mg any more. (I get 5mg because thats what i have always been on - although i tend not to take them on a daily basis anymore)
I think she did get them prescribed once and because they do give you that relaxing feeling after consuming alcohol minus the hangover, she's now either buying them online or from someome she knows on TT. Either which is extremely dangerous.

Last edited:

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
My personal experience with diazapam is they now only prescribe them for up to 6 weeks.
They won't prescribe them if they know you are dependant on any other substance including alcohol.
I was put on them YEAR'S ago and they are absolutely horrific to come off - I knew very little about them and if I knew what I know now, I would NEVER of put one in my system. They do not prescribe 5mg or 10mg any more. (I get 5mg because thats what i have always been on - although i tend not to take them on a daily basis anymore)
I think she did get them prescribed once and because they do give you that relaxing feeling after consuming alcohol minus the hangover, she's now either buying them online or from someome she knows on TT. Either which is extremely dangerous.
My old dear was around in the times of giving them out like smarties , somebody that was part of her WI has dementia and they think it's linked to 30 odd years of diazepam usage

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
'i hope not sporadically!'
Alicia Silverstone Workout GIF by Clueless

Medusa

fing hell dont get me started on Jan Rudegal Pottamous shes an absolute menace. any time DG is spoken about in a live they all buzz in like israeli drones
I can not stand that woman, she's so rude and vile towards Dgs viewers. She thinks she runs his whole live and if anyone goes against him she makes it her mission to make hate posts. She's another cockerpoo, the only difference is no one will let her in their boxes to run her mouth.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
My personal experience with diazapam is they now only prescribe them for up to 6 weeks.
yes docs will only prescribe for a short period, she could possibly be stealing shiela's meds, who knows with that 🐀

There’s also a chance she’s faking it as part of her “act”. But then again her mother would have to be in on it too, as they argue over who’s diazepam is who’s every week. They’re probably both buying from the same place

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
There’s also a chance she’s faking it as part of her “act”. But then again her mother would have to be in on it too, as they argue over who’s diazepam is who’s every week. They’re probably both buying from the same place
From experience taking enough codeine can give you the seem feeling or bit you get from a diazpam. And they can be bought from a chemist

Status
Not open for further replies.