Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

I don't recall ever seeing one comment about Ollie in here you know , I sometimes forget we have other threads on here so could have been elsewhere 😂
Apparently it was done by Ellie, when she was a member in here. He's just called her some vile things, they were in the same WhatsApp group when the Rhys drama kicked off. But I can't remember her even mentioning Olly. So I'm confused.

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Apparently it was done by Ellie, when she was a member in here. He's just called her some vile things, they were in the same WhatsApp group when the Rhys drama kicked off. But I can't remember her even mentioning Olly. So I'm confused.
I’ve never seen anyone by the name of Olly being doxxed in here, and if he knows it’s Ellie why is he blaming the whole of comment cafe?!

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Is that similar to pregabalin? I had awful time using them. If I was an hr late in taking them I'd sweat and shake. Coming off them was horrific, amazing that they are used for pain and or mental health. Had to have regular bloods and ECG
I do also feel like I'm in withdrawal if I am late taking mine. God forbid I fall asleep for too long and am a couple of hours late. All these drugs, while providing some relief, terrify me of the consequences.

Medusa

I’ve never seen anyone by the name of Olly being doxxed in here, and if he knows it’s Ellie why is he blaming the whole of comment cafe?!
That's why I'm confused, he's hate CC, ... but I can't remember Ellie doing it but if she has then he can't blame all of us.
Edit - Olly is a touch on the boring side so I can't see why he would be mentioned or doxed.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I scrolled into Alicia's, and Olly is slating cc because we've apparently doxed him. Now that's news to me, I'm not a lover of doxxing anyone and I've never come across anyone doxxing Olly, (I find Olly a touch boring so why would anyone dox him?!) Also, Alicia, has made pics of the CC members that she doesn't like because we've called her ugly. - not a word I use.
Alicia, I know you read here, you're not a bad looking girl, and I'm not blowing smoke up my own arse but I'm guessing I'm 15yrs older than you, and I could still give you a run for your money when it comes to 'Looks' maybe change your attitude, stop gaslighting people, then they wouldn't come for you.
Where are these pictures? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Miss Tiffi Toffi
Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
So Shannon is a young mother with a partner but if she's got any spare cash she gifts it to DG, a total stranger on an app, because he makes her laugh. Wow. When I was a young mother, if I had any spare cash, which was rare, it got saved for my kids future.
Kyle Jacobs Mind Blown GIF by I Love Kellie Pickler
It’s fing weird!

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I don't know if many people put Cockerputyourshitinthebin and Mother Theresa in the same category. But I do.

Both actually talk down to people quite a lot. Superiority complex. Listen to MT when arguing with someone. Just talks louder and tries to use big words.
I would add tj to that group, another condescending twit

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I scrolled into Alicia's, and Olly is slating cc because we've apparently doxed him. Now that's news to me, I'm not a lover of doxxing anyone and I've never come across anyone doxxing Olly, (I find Olly a touch boring so why would anyone dox him?!) Also, Alicia, has made pics of the CC members that she doesn't like because we've called her ugly. - not a word I use.
Alicia, I know you read here, you're not a bad looking girl, and I'm not blowing smoke up my own arse but I'm guessing I'm 15yrs older than you, and I could still give you a run for your money when it comes to 'Looks' maybe change your attitude, stop gaslighting people, then they wouldn't come for you.
I'm starting to think these people think if they are mentioned here that means they have been doxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.