CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Just preparing you all for the bridgerton gifs I’ll be using tomorrow 🤣
Bridgerton GIF by NETFLIX
Have never watched a single episode

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
This is what Alicia thinks CC look like.. I don't normally attack anyone appearance but you've left me no choice.. You actually do look like a space raider, a one that's been chewed and spat out.
Screenshot_20240515_124305_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20240515_124301_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20240515_124257_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20240515_124219_Video Player.jpg
I’ll send her my photo if she wants, I expect worse to be honest. So just because someone calls these vile begs/wronguns out for what they are doing to vulnerable people we are fat, ugly and middle aged! 🤭🤭

Last edited:

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
My god! People please be careful deffo don’t ignore side effects. I would rather go down the root of steroid injections for nerve pain myself. Only because the side effects aren’t great. I did try amitriptyline for a while but again although I tolerated it at low levels when I came off it, because it stopped working, I noticed what it was doing to me when I came off it. There are so many alternatives for people out there without having to put ourselves through the side effects and like what you went through. But on the flip side people do become addicted and dependent on it when sometimes pain is temporary.
Oh I don't know if I explained it well. The kidney exploding wasn't a side effect, its the reason I ended up on gabapentin. I don't want to scare anyone!

I do often wonder, yet to find out, if my recent diagnosis of HF is due to some medication I take. I doubt any medical professional is going to admit that to me though.

• Love
Reactions: Miss Tiffi Toffi

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
She accused pickled onion of doxxing her in here and it was a lie. Everyone accuses cc of doxxing these days which is so daft because it’s a public forum and people can clearly see there’s no doxxing.
I think a lot of these `creators` say things because they believe the common viewers who throw their love for them actually think CC is a bad place , so they will say stuff to make us look bad because the majority of them think we're all bad and evil without coming and having a look

Medusa

My god! People please be careful deffo don’t ignore side effects. I would rather go down the root of steroid injections for nerve pain myself. Only because the side effects aren’t great. I did try amitriptyline for a while but again although I tolerated it at low levels when I came off it, because it stopped working, I noticed what it was doing to me when I came off it. There are so many alternatives for people out there without having to put ourselves through the side effects and like what you went through. But on the flip side people do become addicted and dependent on it when sometimes pain is temporary.
I tried the steroid injections and nerve block injections, I even had 2 discs removed and unfortunately nothing worked because the damage had already been done. I was against taking any meds, I think it depends on the individual and what their reason is for being on pain meds.
But you do have a point, pain meds can be addictive and sometimes people do abuse them and side effects should never be ignored.

Last edited:

Medusa

I send her my photo if she wants, I expect worse to be honest. So just because someone calls these vile begs/wronguns out for what they are doing to vulnerable people we are fat, ugly and middle aged! 🤭🤭
If she did actually read here, she would see our age range is different to what she's implying and she must think the whole of cc are female. - I know there's at least 3 grown men in here.
She's being a bit bitter and bitchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.