Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Like are we talking Olly Murs? Because I’ll use one of his songs in my videos if he stops accusing us of s.
What GIF by Olly Murs

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
This is what Alicia thinks CC look like.. I don't normally attack anyone appearance but you've left me no choice.. You actually do look like a space raider, a one that's been chewed and spat out.
Screenshot_20240515_124305_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20240515_124301_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20240515_124257_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20240515_124219_Video Player.jpg
Falicia is desperate to be relevant in comment cafe.

She reads it, posts on it,quotes it, does pics for it, might aswell just admit she fing loves it.
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I'm so glad you put this, I've been offered it and turned it down as I was worried about side effects - thank you.
I have hEDS, fibromyalgia and all the fun things that come along with those. I was offered meds like gabapentin and tramadol to help when nothing was working for pain. I turned them down as I tend to react badly to meds due to my hEDS, the stronger the meds the worse the reaction. Reading comments in here about people's experiences with strong meds has made me glad I got off it all once I reached codeine. Thank you all for sharing 🤎
Please don't be influenced by anything I've said. You have to make your own informed decision and nothing I spout is that informative 😂 They are fantastic for me! despite side effects. As far as I know they are not pain meds, they are for nerve pain and epilepsy, so I would question your doctor on that aspect. My kidney exploded last year and the infection from this (because i ignored it for months) caused meralgia parasthetica (nerve damage in my thigh) which is an absolute bastard! I couldn't cope without the gabapentin and codeine x

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I scrolled into Alicia's, and Olly is slating cc because we've apparently doxed him. Now that's news to me, I'm not a lover of doxxing anyone and I've never come across anyone doxxing Olly, (I find Olly a touch boring so why would anyone dox him?!) Also, Alicia, has made pics of the CC members that she doesn't like because we've called her ugly. - not a word I use.
Alicia, I know you read here, you're not a bad looking girl, and I'm not blowing smoke up my own arse but I'm guessing I'm 15yrs older than you, and I could still give you a run for your money when it comes to 'Looks' maybe change your attitude, stop gaslighting people, then they wouldn't come for you.
Oh no I will be devastated if she’s made a photo of Patty B 🙄

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Please don't be influenced by anything I've said. You have to make your own informed decision and nothing I spout is that informative 😂 They are fantastic for me! despite side effects. As far as I know they are not pain meds, they are for nerve pain and epilepsy, so I would question your doctor on that aspect. My kidney exploded last year and the infection from this (because i ignored it for months) caused meralgia parasthetica (nerve damage in my thigh) which is an absolute bastard! I couldn't cope without the gabapentin and codeine x
My god! People please be careful deffo don’t ignore side effects. I would rather go down the root of steroid injections for nerve pain myself. Only because the side effects aren’t great. I did try amitriptyline for a while but again although I tolerated it at low levels when I came off it (because it stopped working), I noticed what it was doing to me when I stopped. There are so many alternatives for people out there without having to put ourselves through the side effects and like what you went through. But on the flip side people do become addicted and dependent on it when sometimes pain is temporary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.