Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Sorry I am going to be soppy for a moment, but just want to say thanks to everyone for this morning. I know it’s only TikTok but it is still quite s to see hours and hours of hardcore editing just get deleted in the blink of an eye, but everyone’s been so lovely and I can’t appreciate it enough ❤️❤️❤️

Ok, back to being a b now.
DG HAS STINKY BALLS.

Feb 27, 2024
Sorry I am going to be soppy for a moment, but just want to say thanks to everyone for this morning. I know it’s only TikTok but it is still quite s to see hours and hours of hardcore editing just get deleted in the blink of an eye, but everyone’s been so lovely and I can’t appreciate it enough ❤️❤️❤️

Ok, back to being a b now.
DG HAS STINKY BALLS.
Can you not get the account back?

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Can you not get the account back?
I have appealed it, and am emailing TikTok too as are other people, but I truly feel that it must have been flagged to an agency manager or something because it was permabanned without even being on a warning or anything, so I don’t know how that will be looked upon. Anyone know a good agency manager to get that Earthworm Jim’s scrotum looking s guzzler taken down? 🤣🤣

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
I tried the steroid injections and nerve block injections, I even had 2 discs removed and unfortunately nothing worked because the damage had already been done. I was against taking any meds, I think it depends on the individual and what their reason is for being on pain meds.
But you do have a point, pain meds can be addictive and sometimes people do abuse them and side effects should never be ignored.
Absolutely, it’s all s because like you the damage was already done so now what. The whole system is backward. When you go to gp you’re put on a list for years unless you can pay private. In the meantime go home take these. Rather than physio or specific muscle building to help the back. This is me rn doing as much as I can to build around the areas and having to take minimal pain relief to do any exercise and then in agony for the rest of the day. s s s all of it 😩

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
The lower tiers of the EDL are in here if you fancy reporting
IMG_7812.png
I tried to give them as much s as I possibly could mainly MT the prick and Luke

Reactions: Ferritface
Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Oh I don't know if I explained it well. The kidney exploding wasn't a side effect, its the reason I ended up on gabapentin. I don't want to scare anyone!

I do often wonder, yet to find out, if my recent diagnosis of HF is due to some medication I take. I doubt any medical professional is going to admit that to me though.
God no can you imagine courts would be run into ground further. Like the Covid jabs that’s another discussion for another day lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: CLAs Fish Pie
Status
Not open for further replies.